Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19120 - 11/16/23 08:39 PM Mistress Tissa!!
Gary Offline

“Best Philly Domme”

To all those searching, stop
To all those seeking, stop
To all those yearning, stop!
I have found Her!
The Best Dominatrix on the east coast.
After a 30 year journey with some highs and lows, great sessions and disappointing sessions, I have found the best.
An inexplicably perfect blend of strict & sensual, strength & subtlety.
Mistress Tissa weaves a web of Dominance that you will never be able to untangle from.
When you step into her presence you know and feel immediately that you are in the presence of a truly superior being.
Every interaction just gets better and deeper.
If you believe yourself to be a connoisseur, then I urge you to reach out to the best!
www.mistresstissa.com

#19121 - 11/17/23 12:32 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Gary]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Interesting first post.

#19142 - 11/22/23 07:05 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Gary]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Aw, thanks so much, Gary! What lovely things to say. I appreciate it.

Hope to see you soon!

#19143 - 11/22/23 07:12 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Chamberpot]

Sage

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
Interesting first post.

I can read between the lines here. I understand your skepticism. I would be skeptical, too. One post and it's a glowing review of someone.

All I can tell you is:
This is a real person.
He is one of my clients.
He actually feels this way. (He told me similar things in an email and in person.)

He asked me several months ago if he could write a testimonial for me online. I said I'd appreciate that because so few people are willing (or interested) to take the time to do it, and I don't ask people to do it.

He asked where I'd like him to write it. I told him I didn't want to tell him where to write it, so I just gave some suggestions of where people write about Dommes. He tried FetLife and told me he had problems there, so he chose to come here.

I warned him that if he didn't spend time interacting on the board it would look fishy and that someone might think it's fake. My guess is that, knowing him, he thought, "Let them think that then!"

#19144 - 11/22/23 10:46 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Mistress Tissa]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Mistress Tissa, I would normally be one of those folks skeptical of such a glowing review as a member's first post. But, when I saw he has been a member since July, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Many of these first posts of glowing reviews are usually praising Dommes that are relatively unknown and have about one hot minute of experience.

Your reputation as a well respected ProDomme is both well deserved and well documented. You certainly don't need a phony review, and given your ethical approach to professional domination I am confident that you would never encourage or even tolerate a phony review.

Edited by nysubjack (11/22/23 10:50 PM)

#19156 - 11/23/23 10:03 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: nysubjack]

Sage

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Your reputation as a well respected ProDomme is both well deserved and well documented. You certainly don't need a phony review, and given your ethical approach to professional domination I am confident that you would never encourage or even tolerate a phony review.

Thank you, sub jack, I appreciate you recognizing this.

I have no need to lie about anything, really. Why should I? Life is too short for bullshit!

#19157 - 11/24/23 08:16 AM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Idk. Seems like the perfect plan. Well known, respected Mistress, joins board eight years ago, posts regularly, is a moderator. Then when we are all least expecting it - posts a fake review about herself. Could happen. smile cool cool

#19162 - 11/24/23 11:47 AM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: nysubjack]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Mistress Tissa, I would normally be one of those folks skeptical of such a glowing review as a member's first post. But, when I saw he has been a member since July, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Many of these first posts of glowing reviews are usually praising Dommes that are relatively unknown and have about one hot minute of experience.

I agree completely. Mistress Tissa's reputation as an excellent domme is already well established. To imply there is anything suspicious about an enthusiastic review from a client is silly. Certain clients (like me for example) enjoy writing about our sessions and sharing the joy we get out of them. Writing down everything that happened is part of the whole experience, at least it is for me.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#19169 - 11/25/23 12:13 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes, obviously a meticulously planned, deep seated conspiracy! laugh

#19176 - 11/25/23 10:20 PM Re: Mistress Tissa!! [Re: Chi61]

Sage

Originally Posted By Chi61
Idk. Seems like the perfect plan. Well known, respected Mistress, joins board eight years ago, posts regularly, is a moderator. Then when we are all least expecting it - posts a fake review about herself. Could happen. smile cool cool

You're right, it could. But, thankfully, it's not. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Soapy, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34525 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina