04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19089 - 10/28/23 05:18 AM Re: 3 more days... [Re: porkster]
porkster Online   content

Our session last week was amazing. MBB did everything She planned on and more. She took off my cage just to destroy my cock and balls before locking them up again.
https://twitter.com/missbeatrixnyc/status/1717605391863878033

And then all I wanted was a little release but MBB cuffed my hands above my head so I was helpless and unable to do anything with my freedom!

I was unable to take my eyes off of MBB's beautiful body in Her favorite red lingerie. I got harder and more swollen as She teased and humiliate me, laughing as MBB brought me frustratingly close to the edge with Her skilled hands, feet, ass and armpits. After a nice long tease, She laughed at my pleas and begging to be allowed to cum, and instead left me tied up until I shriveled down enough to fit back in my cage.

#19090 - 10/29/23 12:05 AM Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away ... and risk reduction reminder [Re: porkster]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
This type of control is often very powerful. For some, it really triggers feelings of submission, ownership, even reverence and awe (for their Domme). Inversely, some find it humiliating. Some report it helps them think more clearly.

Since you say your cage has a urethral plug I have to say: make sure you're cleaning your cage regularly! Not only because your genitals are a warm, moist environment and promote microbial growth but because any object in your urethra makes it easier for them to get to your bladder and cause an infection. If untreated this can develop into a kidney infection.

So be sure to keep it clean, preferably sterilized.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (10/29/23 12:05 AM)

#19091 - 10/29/23 09:53 PM Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away ... and risk reduction reminder [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Yes Mistress Tissa. Wearing a cage is even more powerful than wearing a collar. It has definitely helped me focus as well as to control my thoughts and actions.

Thanks for the reminder. I have been cleaning and sterilizing my cage and the urethral plug

#19093 - 11/01/23 12:54 PM Re: Two day extension or another month in the cage? [Re: porkster]

Well, Locktober 2023 is over and Mistress Beatrix Blanche still has my cock in a cage. We are getting together tomorrow afternoon at which time I will find out if I'm being released or if I will continue to be locked up for No Nut November.

While I am hoping for freedom, I know that it is up to MBB. She has been enjoying teasing, denying and frustrating me with Her texts, photos and videos. I'm really not sure what She will decide...

#19098 - 11/03/23 09:48 AM Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! [Re: porkster]

During the past 33 days, I’ve been continuously locked. I’ve only removed my chastity device for brief hygiene unlocks and to volunteer my cock and balls for Mistress Beatrix Blanche's ball busting clips. Then I put it right back on and lock up.

Yesterday, MBB got together to run some errands, have a quick meal and do some shopping. And then She unlocked me! Then I gave MBB a foot massage and She allowed me to worship one foot while I massaged the other. A lot of precum leaked out of my newly freed penis. I thought I was going to orgasm. After the foot massage/worship, MBB held up my cage in Her hand and reminded me that She can and will lock me up again any time She wants to.

With my penis free inside my underwear, just from normal movement and walking around and no further encouragement, it has been frequently semi-erect. And I’ve already had two random, full, firm erections, again with no encouragement or while thinking about anything remotely sexual. The erections I’ve had resulted only from my glans rubbing against my cotton underwear, not from sexual arousal. I have experienced no shrinkage. All systems seem normal and functional. I am really looking forward to actually having an orgasm and ejaculating.

#19110 - 11/07/23 10:30 PM Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! [Re: porkster]
Howie OWIE! Offline

Loc: Staten Island
Congratulations. This was a satisfying read. You're very lucky to have been locked up by a goddess.

#19116 - 11/08/23 07:27 AM Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! [Re: Howie OWIE!]

Thanks. Yes I am. It was a unique experience that no other Domme has ever made me go through.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Queen Naomi, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34575 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon