04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18996 - 09/10/23 12:50 AM the pre-session consult; "ethics"
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Some dommes and maybe almost all of them doing professional domming have at the beginning of the session a time of chatting. The chat might last 2 minutes or as much as a half hour, depending on the sub and the situation. The domme and the sub review interests, limits and expectations and the domme clarifies or mentions anything that is appropriate and which was not covered or "negotiated" by email or phone conversation, beforehand. Or, she may re-iterate whatever has already been agreed to, it seems.

One, is there a special word or phrase for the pre session consultation. Oh, I think in some of my instances in which it was short that the pre session consultation consisted of a few sentences, but usually it is a little longer. Usually we are both seated and chat for a bit. Maybe we catch up, say, such as after covid. Maybe we are both dressed or maybe the domme is dressed and I am nude . . .

Of course, the dommes with whom I had the very short consults were dommes who asked for and received a pre-session telephone call a few days beforehand. So, instead of the consult being "before session," it was instead "a week before session!"

Do any of you folks do without the pre session consult or do all of you have it in most or all cases?

Also, in the pre session consult, the domme may choose to discuss limits, pain tolerance and safewords, if any.

Oh, one question, in the pre-session consult, have any of you ever used some nudity or affection to obtain consent for some things or ideas or to negotiation limits in a favorable, or do you consider that to be unethical or is that up to each individual domme as how affection or partial nudity relates to limits, interests and safewords? I mean, suppose a domme was kissing your neck or giving a bit of tease and denial while you were also deciding on limits or safewords! Probably some would say that is not ethical but some would say it is normal!

What experiences and thoughts do you have?

#18997 - 09/10/23 05:17 AM Re: the pre-session consult; "ethics" [Re: ztrade]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
As i see my mistress for quite some time, there is no need for consultations; especially as she knows my limits very well and otherwise i am there for her having fun.

i'm allowed to hug her for a moment, we exchange a short 'how are you…' and shortly after, i go to undress me, have a shower were i wait on my knees for her opening the door/starting the session.

Then, she'll do to me whatever she has in mind. Lately, some foot worship, an interrogational whipping combined with T&D, followed by lots of humilating actions while ballbusting me and painfully torturing my nipples until i'm *done*

After my second shower, we often have a long chit chat about life, work, friends and how to spend hollidays etc. i haven't negotiated elements of the session for a long time, as her pure presence, perfect body and pretty face convinces me to take whatever level of pain and/or humilation she likes to dish out to me. And 'we' have over the years explored together a very broad field of perversions

#18998 - 09/10/23 04:55 PM Re: the pre-session consult; "ethics" [Re: Slv4u]
llf Online   content
Occasional

The domme I saw for years and years would ask at the beginning of the session.

"So what are we in for this time?"

It was a casual as when I go for a haircut. Then she'd deliver it.

#19000 - 09/11/23 01:49 AM Re: the pre-session consult; "ethics" [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

What you call a presession "consult" is very common but it has a tendency to get shorter after the first session.

The twaddle in your next to last paragraph is something I've seen in several of your posts in the last year or so namely the idea of a Domme "seducing" her CLIENT (yes I know you hate that word) into agreeing to things that exceed his hard limits. This boils down to your obsession (another word you hate because it fits so perfectly) with the idea of SuperSadist Mistresses whose primary motivation is to inflict unbearable suffering on another human being and not to earn money.

#19084 - 10/27/23 11:29 PM Re: the pre-session consult; "ethics" [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By ztrade
Do any of you folks do without the pre session consult or do all of you have it in most or all cases?

Everyone must speak with me before I invite them into my dungeon.

in the pre-session consult, have any of you ever used some nudity or affection to obtain consent for some things or ideas or to negotiation limits in a favorable, or do you consider that to be unethical or is that up to each individual domme as how affection or partial nudity relates to limits, interests and safewords?

ztrade, you seem to have a problem confusing fantasy and reality.

You never want anyone to coerce you into doing things that you are not interested or comfortable doing. Period. This falls under the definition of sexual assault and also "trafficking".

suppose a domme was kissing your neck or giving a bit of tease and denial while you were also deciding on limits or safewords! Probably some would say that is not ethical but some would say it is normal!

Fantasy. No PROFESSIONAL Dominant is going to do this crap.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine