04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19025 - 10/02/23 11:04 AM First Time Locking My Penis Away
porkster Online   content

Back in May of last year, Mistress Beatrix Blanche (mistressbeatrixnyc.com) and I discussed the next step in our relationship and She asked me to buy a chastity cage so I did some research and bought one I knew She would like for me to wear but we didn't go through with it.

Last week, after we reunited, we decided to celebrate Locktober 2023 together. I locked up my cock and balls yesterday & MBB hung the key on Her necklace. No erections or masturbation for me for a month. It’s gonna be a challenge, an intense experience. MBB has the key & is in complete control of my penis & my orgasms.

Yesterday, She sent me pic of Her to tease me. This is going to be a real mindfuck. A month of tease & denial.

The cage I'm wearing has a Urethral Plug/Sound. I unscrew the plug/sound when I pee & at night when I sleep, but during the day it's pre-cum stopper. So my cock & balls are bound by the cage & my glans is gagged by the plug/sound. MBB is an Evil Temptress/Evil Genius

#19034 - 10/06/23 07:12 AM Re: Day 6 of Locktober [Re: porkster]

It's day 6 of my 1st time participating in Locktober. I've made it past the initial temptations & desire to be set free, past the realization of my fate & the struggle to give up control. I've accepted that I'm in service to a Divine Goddess, Mistress Beatrix Blanche's submissive toy.

#19038 - 10/07/23 09:01 AM Re:Day 7 of my 1st Locktober [Re: porkster]

I've been having lots of horny thoughts circling my mind for the past 7 days that I've been locked up for @ Mistress Beatrix Blanche (MBB).

I feel helpless and submissive. MBB is making it difficult with Her hot & irresistible teasing.

Today She is giving my hygiene break... a fleeting moment of false freedom, in which to prove my resolve & rededicate myself to Her.

#19041 - 10/09/23 09:36 AM Re:Day 9 of my 1st Locktober [Re: porkster]

So far I'm surviving Locktober 2023.

The first few days were the most difficult but Mistress Beatrix Blanche has assured me that there will be plenty more teasing and frustration in the days and weeks ahead! smirk

#19043 - 10/10/23 08:29 AM Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away [Re: porkster]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Not my thing but good luck! smile

#19044 - 10/10/23 09:42 AM Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away [Re: furfan]

Thanks. I'm gonna need it...

#19050 - 10/14/23 04:56 PM Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away [Re: porkster]
broom Online   content
Artisan

how is locktober going? will you keep it going into november? your halfway there!

Edited by broom (10/14/23 05:02 PM)

#19053 - 10/15/23 10:24 PM Day 15 of Locktober [Re: broom]

Day 15 of Locktober. I've survived 2 weeks & my Keyholder Mistress Beatrix Blanche is loving grin it. She continues to send pics to tease me & also sends texts about Her plans to make me eat 1 month's worth of cum blush when She unlocks my cage briefly before locking me up again for No Nut November.

Mistress Beatrix plans on keeping me locked up for Denial December and No Jerk January...

#19061 - 10/18/23 09:50 AM Re: Day 18 of Locktober [Re: porkster]

Back in September of 2020, Mistress Beatrix Blanche asked me to wear Her collar and become Her property and personal slave. It was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I wore it mostly in session. MBB mainly used it to tie rope to and bind my balls.

My cage is different. Why? Because I have no choice but to wear it once it’s locked on. It renders my penis useless to anyone but me except for the purpose of peeing. MBB wants my cock and balls locked up. Somehow it makes me feel closer to Her. It is a constant reminder of Her control over me.

I had been collared twice before (Miss Laila in 2008 and Ms. Mona Rogers back in 2011) but neither of Them ever locked me up so this is uniquely ours.

So far, I’ve shown will power and dedication. I’ve endured pain, discomfort, teasing & humiliation to satisfy MBB’s wishes. She has provided support and encouragement which I appreciate very much. I am very fortunate.

#19069 - 10/20/23 07:16 AM Re: Mistress Beatrix's plans for my 21st day of Locktober [Re: porkster]

Mistress Beatrix Blanche has been planning this for weeks now and and sharing Her plans for me: I will pick Her up tomorrow afternoon and drive to a cemetery near Her apartment and take sexy Halloween themed photos of Her for 1 hour. It will be such a tease to see MBB striking poses right in front of me while wearing my cage.

Then we will proceed to the Dungeon for our 1st 2 hour session with me in chastity. She plans to do the following:
1. Make me hump a pumpkin. MBB loves humiliation.
2. Tie me up tightly so I can’t get loose. Then tie a vibrator around my balls, keeping me nice and hard in my cage & sending vibrations across my entire shaft. Such a cruel way to tease me. MBB also plans to put a smaller vibrating dildo between the cock cage & my balls so that my ball swell up with cum. Blue balls. The feeling of complete helplessness.
3. For some extra tease and denial She will put a pair of Her panties on my face/nose and sit on my face.
4.MBB knows I have a foot fetish so She will use Her toes and play with my balls, pinching them with Her toes. Then MBB will smother me with one foot while you using Her other foot to tease my balls
5. And then She will have me massage one foot while I suck on the toes of Her other foot and then switch feet.

These are only the things She's told me about. Who knows what else MBB has planned or what She will come up with spontaneously. Tomorrow will provide tons of kinky fun. I am really looking forward to it.

Edited by porkster (10/20/23 07:49 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34481 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova