04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19051 - 10/14/23 10:44 PM relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

There is a thread at maxfisch discussing the relationship between humiliation and degradation . . . Here is my post in the thread. The question, among several, is how we understand the word degradation, since most dommes use degradation as a way of referring to toilet!

I think that for most dommes and most subs, humiliation and degradation are overlapping, but not the same thing. Also, for some dommes, degradation is a way of saying making you a toilet, without being completely obvious. Now, I know there are a few dommes who have their website and they say they do degradation and toilet scenes are a limit for them and, supposedly, they do not do them.

So, does that mean that they degrade the guy differently, or, they make the guy a toilet by surprise, when he has asked for degradation and not given much limit?

#19054 - 10/16/23 05:05 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: ztrade]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I started that thread on MF so I'll jump in here.

Just as a FYI FT is on my hard limit list.

I've played with multiple Dommes where the session involved what I see as degradation. None offered or attempted FT. Some had it listed under their hard limits and others didn't mention it one way or the other. Of those that did mention it on their site as a possibility most required it be specifically booked and some charged extra.

In my experience degradation usually involved a lot of kneeling, crawling, boot licking (including the soles) and "forced" consumption of other challenging substances, often involving Mistress's golden in some form. Use of a leash (attached to a posture collar or a parachute harness) has also been common.

In the most recent session I've had it involved the Domme dropping over ripe banana chunks on the hardwood floor, stepping on them and then having me clean her boots and the floor while restrained

Edited by furfan (10/16/23 05:06 AM)

#19056 - 10/16/23 01:46 PM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: ztrade]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Yes, I think that there are many heavy degradation scenes that don't involve FTT. Other body fluids and chewed food also work well. A mistress can spit on the floor and laugh while the slave laps it up. Same with partially chewed food. A talented young mistress once informed me that she was going to make me eat her boogers. One mistress had me wash her feet in a basin and then drink some of the water.

I know that some people value FTT as humiliation/degradation and others see it as an act of worship.

For me, it is a statement. The mistress's bodily waste is your food. Once two people engage in FTT there is no going back. Their relationship has been classified. She is of a superior nature that is high enough for her to shit in your mouth whenever she wishes. Signed, sealed and dilivered.

#19063 - 10/19/23 12:50 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: furfan]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

FT is a HARD limit for many so I would expect that it wouldn't even be brought up unless it was alluded to in the pre-session screening/interview and it is an interest of the Mistress.

Mistresses that can seamlessly integrate FT with other completely unrelated and also related aspects of a session are worth their weight in gold.

#19064 - 10/19/23 01:06 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

There is another possible way of doing FTT.

I'm a little of an oddball in that I enjoy FTT but do not like active humiliation and degradation (having been mercilessly bullied throughout my school career it does nothing for me except evoke fury)

Objectification/dehumanization. The premise is that Since Physical Toilets are not talked to and cannot speak, why wouldn't the same apply to a Objectified Slave Toilet. This can be forced via bondage/mummification equipment, a specially modified toilet box, funnels and breathing tubes. This forces full consumption, takes away your voice and prevents escape. A hand can left free to hold an emergency buzzer (for if the breathing setup fails).

One of the best things about an objectification toilet session, is that the more waiting to be used, patiently, because there is no choice, the more that is going on around you that doesn't involve you, the better. So we typically set up a Domme party/get together

I have been doing these types of sessions as they bring me into Sub-Space better than anything else.

I recently found another that does sessions a lot like mine posted on Thisvid.com

po

Edited by Poester (10/19/23 01:40 AM)

#19065 - 10/19/23 01:10 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: ztrade]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

This forum has a board specifically for FTT, I'm assuming because some people are really uncomfortable with it.

#19066 - 10/19/23 07:24 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: Poester]
milagros317 Online   content

Loc: New York City
Originally Posted By Poester
This forum has a board specifically for FTT, I'm assuming because some people are really uncomfortable with it.

I agree. Move it here:
http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=14&page=1

#19068 - 10/19/23 06:42 PM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: Poester]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Objectification/dehumanization. The premise is that Since Physical Toilets are not talked to and cannot speak, why wouldn't the same apply to a Objectified Slave Toilet.

That reminds me of a story that I once read in one of the tabloids a long time ago (maybe Dominant Mystique).

A mistress has her slave underneath the toilet seat. She leaves the room for a minute and the slave hears her talking to another woman. Then the door opens and it is NOT his mistress. The new woman sits on the toilet seat, without a word or any type of acknowledgement, and releases golden onto the toilet slave. She then gets up, wipes herself and leaves, without ever saying a word. Exactly as she would if she had used a conventional toilet.

I always think of trying to replicate this in session.

#19080 - 10/26/23 01:20 AM Re: relation of humiliation, degradation and toilet [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
Objectification/dehumanization. The premise is that Since Physical Toilets are not talked to and cannot speak, why wouldn't the same apply to a Objectified Slave Toilet.

That reminds me of a story that I once read in one of the tabloids a long time ago (maybe Dominant Mystique).

A mistress has her slave underneath the toilet seat. She leaves the room for a minute and the slave hears her talking to another woman. Then the door opens and it is NOT his mistress. The new woman sits on the toilet seat, without a word or any type of acknowledgement, and releases golden onto the toilet slave. She then gets up, wipes herself and leaves, without ever saying a word. Exactly as she would if she had used a conventional toilet.

I always think of trying to replicate this in session.

That's exactly it! I have had several sessions like this where my Domme doesn't say who is coming and/or who will be using. I'm not even sure if it will FT or just Golden. They typically do other things as well.

po

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34560 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon