04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19049 - 10/14/23 04:54 PM body hair
broom Online   content
Artisan

what are you're opinions on body hair? should a sub be hairless from the neck down? i never realized how hairy my body is until i started into femdom. i also might be getting hairier as i age.

what are good options for body hair removal? are there brazilian wax salons that take male clients?

i don't have a regular domme or else i would say it would be Her preference.

this forum has been really dead except for posts about dommes seducing their subs into something they don't want. if i need to rework this to fit into the current trend, i can. but i would have to find a domme who also has waxing skills (that may be a common skill for all i know). maybe i could find a domme who would work a full body wax into a session. that seems like it would get kind if boring though...might have to mix capsaicin into the wax.

#19055 - 10/16/23 10:40 AM Re: body hair [Re: broom]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

A few thoughts here.

It's not uncommon to see depilation listed under services offered on a domme's website. I've always assumed it was by way of waxing done in a manner designed to cause the most pain possible grin

It's pretty common for spas/salons to offer male waxing (Google is your friend)

It's funny you should bring this up. I've often fantasized about a multiday sentence to a remedial slave training facility and imagined this would be part of the various intake procedures.

#19057 - 10/16/23 03:12 PM Re: body hair [Re: furfan]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Okay, here are two places I shouldn't go, but as been said, it has been dead around here, so I'm going with it because both stories are true.

The first is about my chest hair. Of course "junglebeast" is my alter-ego, with the emphasis on "beast," and my longtime Mistress loves to put her hands through it, usually ending the stroke by grabbing a clump to cause as much playful pain as possible. She loves my reactions.

And the most unusual, or among the top two, experiences in my session career. I was a regular with an out-of-town dominatrix/bodybuilder for a half dozen years. I saw her at least two times a year, helped her on vanilla business projects as a friend... we were close. We sessioned at her home twice, but mostly it was hotels. The second to last session I every had with the Mistress before she retired it began with me undressing her. Lying on the bed and told me she wanted me to shave her public hair. Shocked, I said I've never done that before and would rather not. She said to please do it, and provided the soap and razor.

[MODERATED - JUNGLEBEAST APPARENTLY CANNOT RESPECT AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.]

Edited by Mistress Tissa (10/27/23 11:52 PM)

#19073 - 10/21/23 05:05 PM Re: body hair [Re: broom]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive been removing my body hair for a long time back, shoulder, chest, abs, Brazillian you name it. Would highly recommend. i never understood why people consider it submissive to get waxed. Just look at male models and bodybuilders. i just think it makes me look more attractive and younger. And it builds my self confidence if i am going to be naked in session. Plus if i am getting pegged who wants to work around butt hairs.

Lots of professional salons will work with male clients. Its actually pretty pain free, as i carry on a conversation during the procedure.

Im sure if you wanted a domme to do it for fetish play they could make it painful.

#19074 - 10/22/23 03:35 PM Re: body hair [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I posted a question some time ago either here or on MF about shaving my butt crack but was advised against it because of sweating issues among other things . Have you had any negatives with shaving around your butt?

#19075 - 10/24/23 02:35 AM Re: body hair [Re: buffalo]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive never had an issue. But i dont shave i get waxed Im not sure but I think its more hygienic to be bare if you are going to be playing back there.

#19088 - 10/27/23 11:49 PM Re: body hair [Re: broom]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By broom
what are you're opinions on body hair? should a sub be hairless from the neck down?

I like less hair overall and a shaved cock and balls or pussy.

what are good options for body hair removal? are there brazilian wax salons that take male clients?

I offer grooming in sessions. Most of the people who request it like shaving. A couple wanted clippers. Only one person has asked me to wax them. :}

this forum has been really dead except for posts about dommes seducing their subs into something they don't want.

Speaking for myself, I don't spend much time here because I'm really over this outdated interface and I don't have enough control in moderation. I prefer my own site where I can post songs, photos, videos, polls, etc and can remove people who are spamming or whatever.

maybe i could find a domme who would work a full body wax into a session. that seems like it would get kind if boring though

It's not boring. It can be fairly painful.

#19092 - 11/01/23 12:45 PM Re: body hair [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I tend to agree. I don’t see any positives in having hair back there or anywhere except your head for the most part.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria