Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#18677 - 04/14/23 07:00 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
PASubMale Online   content

Thank you for the advice. That’s definitely my plan. It’s still a difficult choice! Selecting the person who will use me as a full toilet for the first time.

#18928 - 07/19/23 06:55 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Robert1218 Online   content

I was wondering if you do ftt sessions?

#18930 - 07/19/23 11:46 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: Robert1218]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Yes. However, I'm very selective when choosing my human toilets.

#18937 - 07/26/23 01:45 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Aurianna Online   content

Occasional

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. This is a one of a kind bond between Mistress and sub.

#18938 - 07/26/23 01:49 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: PASubMale]
Mistress Aurianna Online   content

Occasional

I second that. Do your research on FTT dommes. Also, don't be afraid to ask for references.

Hopefully, you have already had the pleasuring of serving as a toilet.

#19023 - 10/01/23 11:15 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
HavocSwine Offline

@MsRoseWoods
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Just need to find a mistress first...

I made a new account specifically so I could reply to this topic. It used to repulse me, and now it seems to consume my fantasy mind. I have no idea how the switch happened. I think it's the ultimate form of perverse submission.

However...post nut clarity treats this fantasy pretty harshly, lol! So...I think the best way to go about it would be a no safeword scenario like you mentioned you do. And I think that's the way I would want it any way. Completely out of my hands, and once she decides it's gonna happen, then it'll happen no matter what. She decides everything about it. Yeah.

I think the challenge for this is, since it's such an intimate act, is that I would have to find a domina that I gel with on a more personal level, like, beyond BDSM. It would be a difficult thing to do with someone who, outside of kink, you have nothing in common with. Which I'm sure is what everyone is looking for no matter what kinks they're after, but seems especially important for this scenario, lol! Time will tell I guess.

Edited by HavocSwine (10/01/23 11:20 PM)

#19026 - 10/02/23 11:58 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: HavocSwine]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By HavocSwine
@MsRoseWoods
Completely out of my hands, and once she decides it's gonna happen, then it'll happen no matter what. She decides everything about it. Yeah.
I have the same fantasy dynamic. I also build the fee for FTT into my fantasy. The mistress makes the decision that she is going to take a shit in my mouth, which requires me to go to my wallet and hand her the extra fee required for her to do so.

#19027 - 10/02/23 02:15 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: Chamberpot]
HavocSwine Offline

I think I would be the opposite.....if there's a fee, and we've discussed an interest in FTT, I'd just pay it, and she decides when it goes down, or if it happens at all. Like a "just in case" rider fee.

I think it would add a bit of nervous anticipation to each session, knowing it could happen, but it might not either. But I suppose you'd get the same feeling your way too!

#19028 - 10/02/23 05:50 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: HavocSwine]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I get ya...here is the fee just in case you decide to go FTT.

What also works for me is to be told by her during session that it is going to happen, at which time I need to hand her the money. In my fantasy she would count it slowly in front of me.

In all likelihood we would both know that it is going to happen, it is all about ceremony. I actually wouldn't mind if she told me that she was ambivalent about using my mouth but wanted the extra cash. So hand it over and open wide.

I actually did have a session once with two mistresses and one was telling the other that she might take a shit in my mouth because there was a pair of shoes that she wanted to buy. But she might have been playing with me. It didn't happenn.

I guess YMMV.

#20218 - 03/15/24 03:03 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: bikeguy413]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I think you're looking for a Unicorn if you think you'll find someone that will look the same at you before as after an FTT session. I'm sure there are some, but....

I crave the experience but would never do it again if it came down to it.

po

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn