Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#18736 - 04/28/23 01:01 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: buffalo]
international Online   content
Artisan

I loved to read her posts on MF. She was very eloquent!
Unfortunately she became the target of some very unpleasant trolls.
This may have been the reason that she retired from the board.
At the time I wondered if it would have been helpful to step up for her or if to the contrary it would have further inflamed the situation. Looking back I feel bad for not having done anything...
She is very high on my list of "Should have sessioned with when I could!".

#18737 - 04/28/23 02:42 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: international]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Thanks. Yes I think I remember that now. It’s a shame if she was hounded off of Max. That was the problem with MF. Open dialogue without censorship is good but it’s open to abuse and as most of the Dommes left the board slowly died. At any rate the
I hope Mistress Sarah is doing well.

#18766 - 05/02/23 12:06 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

when you are seeing a new sub, and if he has not specified what type of ft there would be, do you give him much choice, or do you insist on consumption, or do you decide on a case by case basis?

#19012 - 09/19/23 07:20 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Scs202323 Online   content

I had my first two FTT sessions in the last 2 months.

My first experience was with a Mistress in NYC who knew it was my first time. She was amazing, curvy but in all the right places. She started with body and scent worship then moved to the golden. She stood above my head while I laid on my back and let go until she filled my mouth. She’d stop and tell me to swallow and this repeated for about 5 or 6 mouthfuls. I could tell she drank coconut water before and it tasted kinda good haha. She then put the toilet seat over my head and had me worship her ass and then told me to place my mouth around her asshole. She squeezed out her first small load and I swallowed it immediately all while she was telling me to jerk off. After the second small load I came and she knew I’d be too grossed out to keep playing so we ended it and I cleaned up and talked for a bit.

I don’t think her shit tasted as bad as I thought it was going to taste. I swallowed it fast so I didn’t get to savor the flavor I guess. It was a great introduction but I left wanting more. Also the burps after were pretty gross and lasted like 8 hours.

A couple weeks later I booked a session with a different mistress closer to my city. She immediately took control when we met and we started with the standard feet and body worship but moved to golden much sooner than I thought. She squatted over my mouth and pissed 4 mouthfuls in and this time it was more pungent than my last session. I think she had coffee before and it was more concentrated. I handled that very well then we moved to the scat. She turned around squatted facing away from me. I could see the puckering of her asshole and then a small small soft turd came out into my mouth and she commanded me to hold it and chew. The taste wasn’t good at all but again not as bad as I expected. I swallowed and she did this again maybe 4 or 5 more times. I gagged only once and swallowed everything.

She was extremely impressed with how I did and told me I passed the first test with flying colors. We have another session coming up soon where she will have a MUCH larger load with ruthless forced consumption. I’m terrified but also can’t wait. I can keep you posted on how it goes!

#19013 - 09/19/23 12:53 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I have never done ftt and doubt I ever will. I did have a Domme wipe some on my face once and I just remember the smell. I just reread this thread and I’m guessing most but certainly not all start off slowly in the introduction to ftt but then as with alot of bdsm go down the rabbit hole into more extreme experiences. I’ve fantasised about it at times as I feel it’s about the most degrading thing a woman can do to a man but the fear of disease has always held me back. I am very submissive and I’m able to endure and I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session. I think the vast majority of Pro Dommes are going to stop with actually forcing through someone’s objections even if it’s been agreed upon unless they know the sun very very well and at this stage in my life with how infrequently I session I don’t ever see having that kind of relationship again

#19021 - 09/30/23 10:40 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Scs202323]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

You are a better man than I am, Scs202323. I have powerful fantasies about FTT but can't bring them to reality. I've had mistresses take a shit ON my face. Most of the time it was a positive experience but on occasion I was like..."Get this shit off me". Depends on the woman and the nature of her digestive process I guess.

The burps would be a real bummer for me because the excitement would be gone and I'd just be thinking "What the heck did I do???"

The only part of the scenes you mentioned that didn't resonate with me was the part where she asked you to start stroking. To me, it should all be about her and her bowel movement. Your pleasure can wait.

But thanks for the accounts of powerful events that I will most likely never get to experience first hand.

#19022 - 09/30/23 10:48 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: buffalo]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By buffalo
I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session.

I'm with you on the health fear aspect of FTT. A while back I had a session with the legendary Mistress Olivia in NYC. I had told her of a hard limit regarding FTT.

About an hour later, after she had sent me to a subspace that only the most elite doms can, she stood over and pissed in my mouth, which was not a limit.

But then she told me that, right now, she could shit in my mouth and there was nothing that I could do about it. She wasn't going to, but she wanted to stress to me that she could plop out whatever she wished right now and I would accept it.

I had to admit to her that she was right. VERY powerful moment from a Hall of Fame Mistress.

#19029 - 10/03/23 02:19 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: buffalo]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi,

She retired as well, so there is that.

Po

#19046 - 10/11/23 09:58 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
Originally Posted By buffalo
I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session.

I'm with you on the health fear aspect of FTT. A while back I had a session with the legendary Mistress Olivia in NYC. I had told her of a hard limit regarding FTT.

About an hour later, after she had sent me to a subspace that only the most elite doms can, she stood over and pissed in my mouth, which was not a limit.

But then she told me that, right now, she could shit in my mouth and there was nothing that I could do about it. She wasn't going to, but she wanted to stress to me that she could plop out whatever she wished right now and I would accept it.

I had to admit to her that she was right. VERY powerful moment from a Hall of Fame Mistress.

Sounds like an Amazing Mind-Fuck!

#20465 - 04/08/24 08:48 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Chamberpot]
Scs202323 Online   content

Sorry for the late response! I’d say give it a shot. It’s definitely one of the worst things I can imagine doing but there’s something exciting about it

I learned my lesson and I’ll never stroke it mid act again. The post nut clarity is so real.

I actually have another session planned with a pretty active domme on here this week! I’ll wait for permission to say who and will provide a detailed review. I’m opting for a full CNC no safeword session with full consumption. She said those are her favorite sessions so I’m pretty nervous!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34495 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn