04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18988 - 09/05/23 10:13 AM Favorite predicament you've been in or seen?
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I personally love anal hook tied to someones collar or hands. Also love balls tied to toes haha.

What's yours?

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#18990 - 09/06/23 11:25 PM Re: Favorite predicament you've been in or seen? [Re: DommeLynx]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Thanks for posting a fun question, and your predicament techniques sound great.

Here is one that was fun and certainly challenging for me!

With my hands tied to the wall above my head and with an anal plug inserted, my balls were tied off and then the cord was run up through the crack of my ass and tied off to the O ring in the back of my collar and pulling my balls painfully backward and upward. There was no slack at all in the cord, so naturally I tended to tilt my head backwards to try and relieve the tugging and stretching on my balls.

She then attached black binder clips to my nipples (the kind from staples used in an office, those things are severe). She used these because they are almost impossible to pull off or slip off. She then connected the clips together with cord, and then attached another cord to that cord and tied it with no slack to the O ring in the front of my collar, pulling my nipples up sharply while the clips were very painfully pinching them. To relieve the pressure and pulling on the binder nipple clamps, I tended to lean my head and neck forward, which resulted in tugging and stretching my balls upward. She also ratcheted up the pain level by shortening both cords several times.

While this was going on, she alternated between using a vibrator and pouring hot wax on my cock.

Good times!!!

Edited by nysubjack (09/06/23 11:27 PM)

#18991 - 09/07/23 04:39 AM Re: Favorite predicament you've been in or seen? [Re: DommeLynx]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Many years ago (when I was far more flexible and in better shape grin ) during an extended 6 hour session I was placed in a humbler with my hands in bondage mitts that where cuffed behind my back. Unable to straighten up because of the humbler, I was forced to stand crouching in a sort of partial squat. That quickly put strain on my thighs. The Domme then attached the D rings in the mitts to a cable running to a block overhead and then down to a hand winch mounted on the wall. Putting tension on the cable forced me to bend over and pulled my arms upwards putting tension on my shoulders.

If I tried to stand taller to ease the growing pain in my shoulders it increased to pressure on my balls. Any attempt to ease my shoulders by squatting lower increased the strain on my thighs and shoulders. The position rapidly became pure misery. It's easy to understand why strappedo was a real life torture technique.

The Domme told me I'd be there for 60 minutes but if I wanted out early all I had to do was ask. The catch? I'd get 1 hard cane stroke for every minute less than 60 I lasted, followed by a generous application of capsaicin cream on my freshly welted ass.

No, I didn't make 60 minutes and yes, capsaicin burns like hell and doesn't fade away for what feels like forever! cry

#18994 - 09/08/23 04:57 PM Re: Favorite predicament you've been in or seen? [Re: DommeLynx]
llf Online   content
Occasional

My 1st domme liked to tightly tie rough twine infront of and behind my balls, and attach it to a head high hook in the wall. I was on my back, and had to arch up to move forward under her pussy. She sat on my face holding me in place, and if I relaxed the twine pulled my cock.

My 1st asian domme liked to tie the balls off and attach the rope to my ankles so I couldn't straighten my legs when walking. Walking in public it looked like something was wrong because I had trouble keeping up with her.

Also caning the front of my thighs so my legs wanted to straighten but the rope around my balls connected to my toes kept them from straightening.

#19001 - 09/11/23 05:10 AM Re: Favorite predicament you've been in or seen? [Re: DommeLynx]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

On all fours locked in a stockade like this one with a large diameter dildo mounted on the rod. Spiked parachute harness tied back to the upright so you can't move forward as a dildo goes in. The 2.5" diameter dildo is then inserted about 5" into your ass and the rod locked in place. You can't move back to ease your balls without driving the dildo further in and you can't move forward off the dildo. Clover style nipple clamps are tied downwards to the frame under tension to further restrict movement. Moving in any direction causes pain but holding motionless rapidly becomes unbearable too.

It was suggested that lubing the dildo with cinnamon or ginger oil would add an extra dimension to the experience. eek

https://www.extremerestraints.com/stockade-with-optional-fucking-rod.html

#19052 - 10/14/23 10:51 PM Re: Favorite predicament you've been in or seen? [Re: DommeLynx]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I follow some dommes in twitter or x.

In the past few weeks, Empress Wu has put up a photo from a session with a predicament she set for a sub.

The sub was put into chastity and the key was put in the toilet. The sub was told he could be freed if he could retrieve the key.

The sub tried and failed. While the sub was failing, Wu flushed with his head in the toil!

Defeated sub!

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34498 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina