04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16257 - 12/03/21 05:02 AM Foot fetish why so taboo?
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I was recently browsing a reddit forum and came across a foot fetish thread. This seems like a really common fetish sometime associated with femdom but i think more often not. The topic was men worried about telling their wives/gfs about their fetish.

I have never had a foot fetish. But It got me thinking why the secrecy? As fetishes go this one seems like an easy one to be open about. Women spend thousands on shoes and foot care. It would only be natural that men would admire them. Its a fetish that really involves no specialized training or fancy toys and who wouldn’t be in to receiving massages, worship, nail painting etc

A few years ago I decided to be open about my kink interests, with my sexual partners and it has been one of the best decisions of my life…I just felt bad for these guys that felt the need to keep it bottled up and their partners who were missing out on foot worship.

Maybe im wrong but i just couldn’t imagine a foot fetish being a deal breaker in a relationship. Am i missing something?

#16265 - 12/03/21 09:34 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: Spark]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I don't have a foot fetish either, but there are clips about it which I like. I think that maybe the reluctance you see is because feet can be part of more activities than you would suspect, some of them quite intense or you might even say extreme. Maybe those guys had more in mind than they let on.

#16267 - 12/04/21 12:18 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: Spark]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

When he coached the NY Jets Rex Ryan was accused of not only having a foot fetish but of making foot fetish videos with his wife.

#16268 - 12/04/21 06:21 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: Spark]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Maybe I have been lucky but my vanilla girlfriends have loved having their feet pampered. If I had told them it was a fetish it might have freaked them out.

#16269 - 12/04/21 09:56 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: The Thomas]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I bet those 2 are having a lot more fun in their marriage than most!

#18959 - 08/12/23 09:51 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: Spark]
Dromio Offline

Good point.

I am a guy with an almost uncontrollable foot fetish. I am constantly checking out women who like to show off their arches, toes, insteps and all the rest. For many years I held this back because I didn’t think most women were ready to accept a guy with such an enthusiasm. They kind of freaked out or were taken aback. They were not ready for it. While they were willing to present their gifts in beautiful shoes, stockings, I am not sure they were ready for a guy to lay down prostate to these gifts.

I think for the foot fetish thing to work both parties need to completely submit themselves to this phenomenon. Guys and Gals need to sweep aside any doubt about the ecstasy that such a thing can bring to an interaction. A male sub worshipping his Mistress’s feet at her precise command or a Male Dom sending his sub into outer space with his sensitive touch. Or, just a guy who submits to his girlfriend and allows her to run the situation.

It’s about shedding inhibitions. Let it go.

#18965 - 08/17/23 02:42 PM Re: Foot fetish why so taboo? [Re: Spark]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Quote:
This seems like a really common fetish sometime associated with femdom but i think more often not. The topic was men worried about telling their wives/gfs about their fetish. ... But It got me thinking why the secrecy?

I don't think the issue is really about feet. It's about men, or people in general, who feel shame about themselves. When you feel shame it's difficult to be honest and open.

Instead of being honest with themselves about who they are what they desire the blame is transferred to the "taboo" nature of feet. It's much easier to say that people just won't understand your foot fetish than it is to go to your partner and have the courage to be yourself with them.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova