I've attempted to session with Mistress Lacy for about 6 years, even kept the old emails, hoping to stay in contact. Hopefully she'll alert me when in Charlotte area for future. I arrived for 4 hour session, with latex focus and she greeted me at door in latex dress, but it had a tear, so after a great discussion to understand my limits and thoughts, she secured me in leather sleepslack, and pretty much owned me from verbal interjections, to torture, to ensuring I knew my place, at her feet.
From here, she secured me to a bench, and proceeded to flog and whip me pretty intensely, all while ensuring I knew my place, again, below her.

She then moved me to an uncomfortable chair, immobilizing me, from head to toe, blindfolded, then changed into a new latex suit, https://twitter.com/MsMichelle_Lacy/status/1681804210222891008/photo/1
YES, I was her gimp while she changed into THIS. Imagine when she removed the blindfold.
She then moved me to another room, secured my tautly and proceeded to bullwhip me, and some of the welts were there at a session 13 days later, causing amusement from Miss Blaze of my beating, likely intensifying her tortures. To say I was "Marked" was an understatement. From here she moved me to a latex sleepsack, and continued torturing pretty much all parts of my body, from nipples to cbt, while advising me that later I would be subject to being more than just her spittoon, which alone was mind-bogglingly great. Did I mention the electricity she used? Well, ask me about that, some can't take some plugs, or things, Mistress found I could, proudly, maybe?

From there, still secured in sleepsack, she raised my legs, ensured my slut came out, using machine, and decided my use was for her relief.

After session, we talked for a good while, discussed things I whiffed on, singles she missed due to my not communicating, for example, as Mistress Blaze can testify, I'm a bit of a nipple slut and can take a lot, don't believe it, well use twitter, see the worst on MB's site and yep...
Biggest takeaway is that i need to be in Florida this winter on college break, and be at her mercy.
IF you have the opportunity to serve Mistress Michelle Lacy, do it, you'll not regret, and if you're in Charlotte, DAMN GUYS WTF are you doing, as I freaking KNOW what you're missing
https://twitter.com/MsMichelle_Lacy