Domina Yuki is a stunningly beautiful Asian Goddess. She has a tall and slender physique and is a strikingly classical beauty from her head down to her perfectly shaped feet. She has soft, flawless skin and an amazing ass that I have been lucky to worship. Domina exudes dominance, authority and grace, and she has an extensive high end fetish and lingerie wardrobe that accentuates all of her assets.

A decade of honing her skills has given Domina Yuki the ability to bring anyone down on their knees in adoration of the beautiful Goddess. After almost a decade of serving her, I have had the honor to offer my body to her skillful handling of whips, canes, and a variety of impact toys. She is also skillful in all forms of bondage, CBT, and many other ways of creative torment that I have been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of. She has enjoyed branding and tattooing my skin, knowing that leaving marks -- both temporary and permanent -- on me has a powerful effect on the both of us. Cultured and caring, Domina Yuki will turn and pivot and let the sensually sadistic side of her influence men to prostrate themselves and worship adoringly at her beautiful feet. Unlike some who believe in actual physical violence in a session, Domina Yuki has mastered the technique of blending the psychological and physical to produce a synthesized effect which is very powerful.

I have had the good fortune of being trained by Domina Yuki for 9 years now. I have given complete control of my body, mind, and soul to the Goddess to be used by her. I will willingly obey any command, play any role, and assume any responsibility that will bring joy and amusement to the Goddess that I love so much.

You can see her website at www.dominayuki.com and she has a twitter account as well where she posts photos of her handiwork during sessions at www.twitter.com/dominayuki.