I have had more time than usual and I have spent some of it watching movies and series on Netflix. Currently on Netflix there is a series re some high-priced, fancy and arrogant lawyers. I would not normally have watched such a series, but I was intrigued by the premise of 1 arrogant hot shot taking in a complete amateur with a photographic memory and some good ability to reason. Anyway, I began to watch "Suits."

Suits is the story of some people who are outwardly respectable and rich and powerful but who are seemingly bad as people, if there is such a thing. That is, the leading main characters are selfish, arrogant, immature, lying, betrayers, etc who seemingly manage to function together in some high-price powerful law firm.

It is like watching people and thinking about whether or not these types of respectable people go to hell, in addition, perhaps to certain warmongers in certain parts of Europe, at this time.

Anyway, I was thinking about this and remembered that there are and have been several well-known, famous and or world-traveling dommes who practice in New York and who may have seen such people, if they exist, of the imaginary lawfirm of rich and powerful betrayers.

There was Miss Darcy and today there are dozens of others who are still doing sessions.

Maybe there are bad and crazy people like these in LA also. I do not know. Harvey the predator has been put away, but maybe there are other baddies.

Anyway, some of these baddies (who seem to be alpha males but bad as a person) sooner or later see a domme such as Darcy or Chloe or Troy Orleans or several others who would be a difficult challenge, even for a high price, arrogant and powerful lawyer.

1) Are there really such people in batches in a law firm as in Suits who are so "bad" personally and who seem dommes?

2) have you who are dommes enjoyed or made it a point to crush them? I ask partly cause there are clips for sale in several different locations, and the humiliation clips tend to be a domme insulting or demeaning a guy for being a beta. These guys would be alpha but morally bad, questionable, betrayer alphas. So they remind me of the saying on the old website of Miss Darcy, that she crushes male egos.

You folks see some of these bad alpha guys?

z