Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18903 - 07/07/23 08:02 AM Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I have an upcoming session coming up which hopefully will involve heavy strapon. I like to eat and have a big appetite but am going to try to eat lightly for a couple days before the session. I am thinking a lot of soup and liquids, smoothies, coffee and salads hoping this will keep me filled up and the volume in my digestive system low.

I will do my best to clean out before the session. In particular I am wondering if there are any particular foods to avoid to keep my volume low and make cleaning out easier.

#18948 - 08/02/23 09:52 PM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: buffalo]
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

I think people overcomplicate this, not saying you, but I've sessioned for 15 plus years and always am paranoid about being clean going into sessions.
Wha I've learned for me, not saying you is a few things
1 - eat light the day prior, it's not so much about what, as when and volume.
2 - avoid alcohol and caffeine for 24 hours, maybe this is not relevant, but I do
3 - the DAY of session, after BM do a water enema, as many times until clear. I'm talking about the small squeeze 1's, not deep.
4 - then 2 hours prior, at least 1 more enema,
5 - all this the day of, then my 1st meal is en route some light crackers, and H20.
6 - lastly, if I feel "full" I also take empty enema to session, ready to use upon arrival for 1 last cleanse, and I do not think any Pro-Mistress would be upset with that to ensure clean.

A lot of that depends on the time of session, for me AM sessions are a NO go, and sessions after 8 pm take additoinal preps, but if I'm sessioning between 12-7ish I've had some 100 plus and never had a single unclean moment using this method. I can't recall which Mistress told me this before a session, but for me it was golden
Again, no clue what foods to avoid, other than the obvious spicy things, as it's more about your own schedule that you are already aware of,
GOOD LUCK

#18949 - 08/03/23 04:53 PM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: Bladezeus]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I actually already had the session and this is good advice and pretty much what I did except that I started with the eating light and water enemas a few days before. I am happy to report it worked great as the Domme said I was squeaky clean back there. I don’t have a lot of opportunity to session anymore but I will try to repeat this process when I do. I have meant to make a post about what I did on MF where I also posted this and got alot more responses.

#18951 - 08/04/23 01:56 AM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: buffalo]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CTFZFE4?sou...fgaAo16EALw_wcB

my butt sluts swear by taking these days before

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#18952 - 08/04/23 03:38 PM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: DommeLynx]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks I’ll give that a try.

#18968 - 08/20/23 09:12 PM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: buffalo]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Unless you're doing depth play, I think you, like many others, are overthinking this.

You don't actually need to do much unless you have an especially touchy GI system.

If you're not doing depth play there isn't much to worry about because the play is occurring in your rectum. You're just rinsing that out, which is easy.

Special diets and the like? Not really needed. If you're regular and tend to poop at the same time every day then just schedule your session after that happens.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (08/20/23 09:16 PM)

#18969 - 08/20/23 09:15 PM Re: Diet and Foods to Avoid Before a Strapon Session [Re: DommeLynx]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Psyllium husk is great if you need fiber. Fiber gets you movin'. But it can also make your poops too soft and if mixed with water it will get messy.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34457 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix