04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18589 - 03/25/23 05:17 PM Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

TheDriver asked "Where Have All The Topics Gone" in his thread, so in that spirit I'm offering this one. What is the most memorable or surprising session you've ever had? (Let's keep it more on the amazing, funny side than depressing.) This is for Mistresses and subs, and keep the names out of it if you think it is too revealing.

The first one that comes to mind is with a Mistress I knew well in the '90s or so. She had an industrial loft / dungeon in the metro NYC area and I was seeing her regularly. We agreed I should get "leopard makeup" for my face, arms, torso to be a real "junglebeast" for a session. I prepared in the dungeon, she came in, I groveled at her feet, rolled around and, eventually, she started laughing. My makeup wound up all over the rug in her dungeon. She ordered me to go, shower, come back and vacuum all the makeup off of the rug. I felt terrible. She was kind enough to order me to pleasure myself on the floor while she towered over me. (I drove her back home and she eventually said, "What the hell were we thinking of about makeup?")

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/25/23 11:06 PM)

#18593 - 03/25/23 11:08 PM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Quote:
We agreed I should get "leopard makeup" for my face, arms, torso to be a real "junglebeast" for a session. I prepared in the dungeon, she came in, I groveled at her feet, rolled around and, eventually, she started laughing. My makeup wound up all over the rug in her dungeon. She ordered me to go, shower, come back and vacuum all the makeup off of the rug. I felt terrible. She was kind enough to order me to pleasure myself on the floor while she towered over me. (I drove her back home and she eventually said, "What the hell were we thinking of about makeup?")

I like the idea. It just needed a little better preparation, I'm afraid!

I don't have a single session that is most memorable but I do have a single situation: a person who is truly interested in submitting, rather than the illusion thereof, completely trusts me, and whose limits list doesn't hamper my ability to be very creative with what I bring to our session. Those players have been a part of my most deeply gratifying experiences.

Getting to this level is special and doesn't happen with everyone. One was Luke, from this board and Max. I won't share details but his willingness to put himself in my hands completely, practically unconditionally, allowed me to take us both somewhere that is best described as art. It was one of my favorite scenes (and by his account one of his, too).

(Sorry, jb, I accidentally clicked the wrong button and edited your original post rather than start m y own reply so I had to go back to it in cache and edited it back the way it was. This is why it says I edited it. I didn't add or remove anything from your original text.)

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/25/23 11:10 PM)

#18597 - 03/26/23 07:52 AM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: junglebeast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Playing with a Domme in Vancouver who is well known internationally. Very statuesque, great fetishwear and a fully equipped studio. About 40 minute into a 2 hour session she had me on my back on a bondage table with my wrists and ankles secured (wrists at my side). She proceeded to get out an Erostek power box and CBT attachments. After attaching the famous bluebands and two sticky patches on my balls she moved to the box. All of a sudden I received the biggest jolt of electricity I have ever experienced. I literally screamed and did a full involuntary situp. She looked shocked for an instant and then burst out with "OMG, I'm so sorry! She had plugged the leads in with the box on and the power level set at 99.

I hastened to assure her I was OK but past experiences had involved working up to higher intensities. We both shared a pretty good laugh. The session continued and was great but I'll always remember the look on her face! grin

#18598 - 03/26/23 10:23 AM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: furfan]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Apologies if I have shared this before, but furfan’s story reminded me of it

I was playing with a Domme from NYC who was in town visiting. She was doing a variety of CBT on me when she pulled out these rather innocuous looking magnets. She put them on me and the pain just kept intensifying until I was in great discomfort. I then felt this incredibly sharp pain and I just started shrieking “RED, RED, RED”. She gave me a rather quizzical look and said “that was me taking them off”. I said “well carry on then”. We laughed rather hard over it.

#18601 - 03/26/23 04:59 PM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: junglebeast]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I am going to go with the session I talked about in this thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2468#Post2468

#18608 - 03/27/23 12:09 PM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: junglebeast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

In terms is “surprise” I’d have to say it was my first CNC experience. This was in the context of a personal relationship. We’d negotiated limits and agreed to the idea but I didn’t know exactly when or if it would happen or what exactly would take place.

Turned out to involve strict bondage,being ordered not to cum and then having a Hitachi magic wand applied for as long as it takes. grin

I was shocked to discover that she was serious and that I was getting punished for disobedience ( capsaicin on cock and balls followed by caning on inner thighs) and was getting left in bondage until I was fully aroused and we could play again. Absolutely Hated the experience while it was happening but love the memory and 100% was willing to do it again shortly after.

#18818 - 05/07/23 09:58 PM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: furfan]
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

wow, 3 stand out, interestingly with different Mistresses.
Most recently, with Miss Blaze, she took me on a ride for sure and left a mark. Infairness, several powerful sessions, but 2 left me baffled

prior, Session with Mistress UV at the Dungeon a few years back (and NEED to be allowed back), I honestly think this was my 1st trip to subspace, and I am no sure I wanted to leave,

and the other was a dual with Goddess Amadahy (RIP) and Mistrix...2 powerful reds just tearing me up,

#18846 - 05/12/23 03:21 PM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

I don't have a single session that is most memorable but I do have a single situation: a person who is truly interested in submitting, rather than the illusion thereof, completely trusts me, and whose limits list doesn't hamper my ability to be very creative with what I bring to our session. Those players have been a part of my most deeply gratifying experiences.

Mistress, no worries about the editing.

"About a person who is truly interested in submitting," as I probably did here or on Max, I entered this world at 20 yrs. old because I saw a B&W ad with the pix of a busty and very hot older woman in black and got horny. I had a vague idea about role play and some hand spanking, but really knew nothing. The only way I learned about things I never thought I'd like were due to Mistresses I knew and trusted that tried new things on me. For instance I'm probably going to experience GS and orally worship my longtime Mistress' strap on this weekend, something I would have NEVER done as a 20 year old. LOL!

#18901 - 07/07/23 12:10 AM Re: Some of the Most Memorable / Surprising Sessions Ever? [Re: junglebeast]
Spear Head Online   content

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By junglebeast
TheDriver asked "Where Have All The Topics Gone" in his thread, so in that spirit I'm offering this one. What is the most memorable or surprising session you've ever had? (Let's keep it more on the amazing, funny side than depressing.) This is for Mistresses and subs, and keep the names out of it if you think it is too revealing.

The first one that comes to mind is with a Mistress I knew well in the '90s or so. She had an industrial loft / dungeon in the metro NYC area and I was seeing her regularly. We agreed I should get "leopard makeup" for my face, arms, torso to be a real "junglebeast" for a session. I prepared in the dungeon, she came in, I groveled at her feet, rolled around and, eventually, she started laughing. My makeup wound up all over the rug in her dungeon. She ordered me to go, shower, come back and vacuum all the makeup off of the rug. I felt terrible. She was kind enough to order me to pleasure myself on the floor while she towered over me. (I drove her back home and she eventually said, "What the hell were we thinking of about makeup?")

+1

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34532 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon