04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18897 - 07/04/23 12:35 PM Too Close For Comfort (?)
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I think I have a dominatrix living in my building. Maybe not a pro, could be lifestyle, but she gives off that aura. It's a true story, so let me explain. We moved into a condo still haven't met everyone yet, but those residents we have met are a real good mix of people of all ages and ethnicities.

One woman, who is probably in her mid to late 40s, made me do a double-take: tall in heels (I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and seem to be an inch or two shorter than her), long blondish hair, great figure, athletic and speaks in a slight European accent. By all appearances she's single. She drives a luxury SUV and gives off a polite, but assertive attitude. I can see her as a sales executive of some type or owner of her own business.

My wife and I saw her for the first time around Christmas. We were leaving and she was entering the building with an elderly lady, carrying all of the packages for both of them. This Amazon was dressed in a long, dark winter coat, not leather, but black leather high heel boots and her long blonde hair over one shoulder. I was able to collect myself, we said hello and I opened the door for the ladies. I found out later she shops and drives a couple of her neighbors to run errands and acts very caring and sweet with them. With men... there's a difference.

During the condo meeting a few months ago she asked some pointed questions to the head of the board - a male around my age, over 60. She had such a presence in the room - a confident assertiveness - all eyes and ears were focused on her.

I've had one relatively detailed conversation with her from the elevator to her car. She was dressed in tight jeans and a sleeveless V neck top, wearing a ponytail. She was rolling a long hand truck with around eight boxes to take to her nearby storage unit. She was friendly and she explained the boxes - common clutter and two moves in recent years. She can't part with some of her parents' stuff. Very next-door-neighbor politeness.

When we got to her SUV, which was near mine, I said, "May I help you with the boxes?" She said, "You may," in such a way I thought she was going to finish the sentence with the word "slave." The woman told me which storage containers to move first into the SUV. She then folded the hand truck up and I noticed her defined biceps. As I put the last box in, she slyly smiled and said, "You did a good job." Not "Thank you." We said goodbye. If she is a dominatrix she might have felt my submissiveness.

I saw her again a few days ago. I was coming into the lobby during the the early evening she just getting out of the elevator. With her long blonde hair flowing, she was wearing a black shoulderless tube top and matching zipper back palazzo pants and strappy black high heels. The expression on her face was all business. Mine was awe and it probably showed. I said hello. She nodded and passed me by. Two, three seconds later I heard her car keys hit the floor. I turned, swooped over and picked up her keys. She stood there as if she expected me to do it, gave me another "I'm in control" grin, opened her hand and said, "Good evening." I watched her walk out the door with a sense of amazement. This was not flirting. Both interactions felt like when I am in a first session with a great dominatrix.

No... I'm not going to do a thing about this. Way too close for comfort.

But, have any fellow subs here ever had the same type of feeling or experience with a neighbor, where she gave off such strong dominant vibes? Mistresses, have you ever teased a possible sub in your neighborhood or building like this?

Edited by junglebeast (07/04/23 06:31 PM)

#18904 - 07/07/23 03:49 PM Re: Too Close For Comfort (?) [Re: junglebeast]
broom Online   content
Artisan

i had an experience kind of like that at the brazilian jiu jitsu school i trained at. a very large muscular woman started training there and i noticed her right away. it came out pretty quickly that she was a domme. she was pretty open about it. i never did talk to her about it. at the time, i hadn't actually done anything kinky in my life. it was kind of funny, b/c when i rolled with her in training, she would always start the roll by saying something like you know i'm just a girl so take it easy on me and laugh. i thought it was pretty funny b/c she was shredded and huge.

#18905 - 07/07/23 04:01 PM Re: Too Close For Comfort (?) [Re: broom]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Love that she played the "just a girl" card and laughed.

#18907 - 07/07/23 11:46 PM Re: Too Close For Comfort (?) [Re: junglebeast]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Never had an experience quite like yours but I had a rather embarassing experience while working in one of my past professions. I used to an operations manager/supervisor in the tradeshow industry and years ago I was in Vegas working the AVN show. The show had opened and I was working the floor doing periodic floor sweeps. I happen to pass an exhibitor booth where a rather attractive lady was offering spanking on a spanking horse and she basically said you look like you need a spanking. I turned somewhat pinkish/red when she said that pointing at me with the paddle while I was walking with a coworker. Rather embarrassed I went on my way and continued and then later decided to go on my own on the floor and went back to the booth and saw the same lady and me and her had a little laugh as I whispered in her ear that I did and that I typically saw a domme on the east coast. I remember her mentioning her professional name and telling me if I'm Los Angeles to look her up for a session. Never did since unfortunately I couldn't take off for a long enough period to enjoy some time off to session but still none the less it was memorable. I think somewhere on one of my old personal phones I still have photos of some of the dommes and other people and booths in the show.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34492 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato