Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Psychedelics and bdsm
by palmer
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
X POST?
by LAN
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Stables
by Soapy
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
Houston - we have a problem
by TheDriver
04/19/24 06:32 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1689 - 07/26/16 12:09 AM Domina Lexx Envy of Philly
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
OMG... it's been too long since my session with Domina Lexx Envy of Philadelphia. It's about time I take the time to write reviews, at least the positive ones.

One of my best sessions was with Domina Lexx Envy, back in 2010. Yes, that long ago. It was a 2-hour session. During the first hour, she wanted to publicly humiliate me at a strip club. She walked me to the strip club and we had a seat. Then she ordered me to buy her some drinks. Then she had me get down on all fours and lick the bottom of her shoes. One big man who worked there chuckled and said, "Hmm... doing some freaky stuff, eh?" and then walked away. Domina Lexx laughed at me.

Then as the dancers came off the stage, she wanted me to walk up to the girls and ask to be humiliated. But I asked my Mistress, "What if they get offended?" So then she decided to ask on my behalf. The first hot girl coming down from the stage allowed me to lick the bottom of her shoes. She was a nice one so she just moved on afterwards. The second domme was a natural. I think she should really be a dominatrix (maybe she is by now, I don't know). She immediately started pinching my nipples after I licked the bottom of her shoes. I was in pain and she mocked me, "Aww, are you going to cry?" Then Domina Lexx had me have a private lap dance with this stripper. The stripper took the cash and ordered me to the private room. "March!" she shouted as I walked ahead of her, with her behind me.

In the private room, it was only 5 minutes but she dominated me by pinching my nipples, slapping me in the face, making me kiss her ass cheeks, etc. At the end, she said, "Follow me!" and I did exactly as told. I was to follow her exactly behind her until I was seated next to Domina Lexx once again. A few minutes later, the stripper complimented me to Domina Lexx and told her, "This boy's got potential" and she teased my chin with her finger while saying this. Domina Lexx was very pleased.

Before we left the strip club, Domina Lexx went into the ladies' room and filled a vitamin bottle with piss. I was ordered to drink all the piss. Since she came out with that bottle from the restroom, and I drank it, everyone knew what was going on even though the bottle itself was opaque. A couple of the strippers sitting at the bar pointed and laughed.

For the second hour, I was walked back to the dungeon. I was ordered to oink like a pig whenever someone passed on the street (without looking at them, of course) and she repeatedly kicked me in the ass and laughed at me. At the dungeon, she dominated me by tying my hands with rope, and caning me. At the end, she used me as a toilet and pissed on me, and denied me sexual release. I was not allowed to masturbate or cum. Then I took a shower and left. Before I left, I humbly asked to be allowed to kiss her shoes. She let me do that and then said, "Get out, slut" in a soft tone.

In 2013, I contacted her again because I needed a reference to see another domme. She replied back and said that the strip club experience was great and that the club has never felt the same after our experience there! Now that's cool. smile

#1711 - 07/28/16 09:15 AM Re: Domina Lexx Envy of Philly [Re: pussywhippedboy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
The whole strip club experience sounds amazing, thanks for posting this experience as a review for her.

I truly love it when a Domme gets really kinky creative because it always makes it so much more fun for both of us than just a normal session.

#1720 - 07/28/16 11:38 PM Re: Domina Lexx Envy of Philly [Re: AspX]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Yup. Domina Lexx is great. On Twitter, now she describes herself as a "male destroyer". Looks like she's getting harsher and meaner, just like I like it. (In reality, she's a good person, of course.)

#1886 - 09/19/16 09:59 AM Re: Domina Lexx Envy of Philly [Re: pussywhippedboy]
BallBustingboy Offline

I saw Mistress Lexx in Philly, back in 2006. She was conducting sessions in an apt/Dungeon above a storefront in Jewelers' Row. I had a great time. She is a cbt expert, as I recall she used several mechanical stretchers and crushers plus some good ol' fashion ballbusting. If I ever get back to Philly, I would enjoy seeing her again.

Shout Box

Who's Online
298 registered (Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, cbtlover, Chi61, langerr, DominaAdmin, Domina M, Domina_Felicity_Hart, ztrade, HenryB, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, palmer, marstoy, Soapy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, midlet, furfan, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, Chuck123, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31687 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina