Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#18779 - 05/05/23 06:25 AM Cages?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm curious about how many here enjoy caging? How many dommes use the activity in sessions?

I'm talking a "real" steel barred cage from somewhere like Metalbound.....not a wire dog cage from a pet store. I believe Troy Oreans has one of their models called "The Pound"

https://metalbound.com/cages/

A domme (long retired now) that I used to see in Vancouver had a very cool setup with a cage that included a padded top with a head stockade. Photo of it in the link below. You are very helpless with your body locked in the cage and your head poking up through the top with the two sliding halves firmly clamped around your neck. I had my first "forced" golden consumption in this contraption with a funnel gag forced into my mouth.. grin

it's shown in one of the photos here in this old listing.....

https://www.world-mistresses.com/vip-mistresses/yuliya-kate-vancouver.

This is a great scene with a cage in this BDSM femdom book (one of my favourites.) about a slave training facility. The sub is on his hands and knees in a tight cage with his collar locked to a rod running side to side just under his neck. His wrists and ankles cuffs are secured out to the sides of the cage and a steel cuff around his balls is secured to the back wall of the cage with a thin cable pulled tight. An ingenious device that is basically a dildo on a rod that can be cranked in and out is clamped to the bars on back wall of the cage and the rod cranked forward until he is impaled about 4" on the dildo. The line pulling his balls back prevents him from moving forward off of the dildo. In the story the trainer leaves him overnight this way! In addition he has been denied water for most of the day during intake and is very thirsty. A soft dildo with a hollow center connected to a water reservoir is secured in front of his face. He can only get water by straining forward to reach the dildo and sucking hard. Obviously WAY over the top for overnight bondage but as a predicament bondage position I think it is wickedly inventive! What do you think you could take? 30 minutes? 60?

I don't know what it is about this scene but it has stuck in my mind for years. blush

Book is here. Unfortunately it was going to be released in multiple parts and was never fully finished.

https://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Josh-Books-Femdom-erotica-ebook/dp/B00IDX43TA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2SSZDRJJ8QM87&keywords=Lily+Snow&qid=1683283331&s=digital-text&sprefix=lily+snow%2Cdigital-text%2C117&sr=1-1

#18781 - 05/05/23 08:08 AM Re: Cages? [Re: furfan]
international Online   content
Artisan

Wow, you found this old link of Yuliya-Kate that is still active.
She is one of my all-time favorites! I had one single session with her (Vancouver is not on my daily route to work), but it was one of the best sessions ever. She is such a smart, beautiful and warm person!
And yes, I was locked into this cage: nude, no other restraints, just the head was looking out. It wasn't really uncomfortable, I could sit and support myself with arms and hands, while head and body were "separated". I actually liked the fact that arms and legs were free, but still, there is nothing you can do to protect your face - not that you really want to protect it :-) And wow, is she a teaser!
https://web.archive.org/web/20111225030748/http://www.eroticasalon.com/home

#18782 - 05/05/23 08:37 AM Re: Cages? [Re: international]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I loved cages, haven't been in one in quite awhile. It really worked with my "Amazon Queen / captured Tarzan" roleplay. The first time I was caged was at Mistress Tara Indiana's dungeon in NYC in the late '90s, a stand-up model. The Mistress, whose name has disappeared from my memory, used leather handcuffs on me and urged "Tarzan" to try and bend the bars while growling like a... junglebeast. We had a few laughs and a hell of a good time.

I was caged a couple more times with the floor models that had cushions on the top. Mistress Tyra from Manhattan had me in one, taughting and teasing me, having me growl and worship her feet. Very primal.

Separately, I'm not really a bondage guy but a couple of Mistresses from that era secured me in chains. One Mistress putting me in heavy chain bondage against a cross and began to tease and taunt me "thisclose" and I could do nothing about it. My reactions were, as you can guess, "beastly," growling and struggling to get out.

#18783 - 05/05/23 09:22 AM Re: Cages? [Re: international]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Agreed.....very strange feeling to have you hands "free" but not being able to exercise any control over what happens to your face or head.

Fond memories of that little Yaletown condo. smile

#18790 - 05/06/23 05:51 AM Re: Cages? [Re: furfan]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

For some reason that cage scene has resonated with me ever since I read it. In the book it was his first night in the "facility" after going through intake processing (also very hot eek) The narrative mentioned that most trainers reserved a night in the kennels (what his situation was called) as punishment for bad behavior but that his trainer liked to use the technique right up front to drive home to the slave his new circumstances.

I'm a big fan of predicament bondage but there are often time constraints in trying to incorporate it into a pro session. Good (and safe) bondage rigging takes time and then depending on the severity of the position it takes more time for the sub to get the full experience.

It's also hard to strike just the right balance. The discomfort/pain can't come on too fast but on the other hand it needs to build to the point where the sub's suffering builds and he gets increasingly desperate to be let out. That's where interesting deals involving "would you rather.....?" get made. grin

Also, I've found over the years that a surprising number of pro Dommes don't have all that great a skill set when it comes to complex or highly restrictive bondage. Maybe it's the short session/time thing or maybe most customers are more interested in D/s, CP and other types of play?

For me, elaborate, effective and very real bondage is the foundation of everything else that happens in a great session. Hard to find a great practitioner but when you do it can be magic. grin

#18794 - 05/06/23 09:23 AM Re: Cages? [Re: furfan]
international Online   content
Artisan

While you seem to enjoy complex setups, I prefer simple ones.

I share however your fascination for predicament set-ups.

With time every bondage becomes a predicament. Also here I prefer simplicity. I have spent hours in a hog-tie. It is not really painful (as long as you don't get muscle cramps), but it is annoyingly uncomfortable. You change positions all the time to find a half-way comfortable position that within minutes becomes very uncomfortable.
But my best experience is always when I spend days in a straitjacket. Initially it doesn't feel too bad. But with time the wrists, arms and shoulders start to hurt. And you will only find sleep if you give up to it.
Obviously in both scenarios, you are at the mercy of the domina. She has control over the tightness of the hog-tie or the strait-jacket.

#18795 - 05/06/23 10:08 AM Re: Cages? [Re: international]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Yep, I love complex, layered bondage but simple works for me too. The main thing for me is that it needs to be effective!

#18799 - 05/06/23 04:32 PM Re: Cages? [Re: international]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I wanted to be sure I read that right. Days in a straitjacket???

#18801 - 05/06/23 04:52 PM Re: Cages? [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
I'm curious about how many here enjoy caging? How many dommes use the activity in sessions?

I'm talking a "real" steel barred cage from somewhere like Metalbound.....not a wire dog cage from a pet store.

Yes, I like to use mine, but it needs to have a very particular purpose. No scene filler stuff.

Some of Metalbound's are very nice. My next cage is likely to be from them.

#18804 - 05/06/23 09:44 PM Re: Cages? [Re: furfan]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
They are great for very particular scenes, I'm a big fan-- I have 5 in My Dungeon.

A full size steel cage that a person can comfortably stand and sleep in, (and actually I can get in and out as well through the bars).

A long, padded full length horizontal one for laying down all the way, coffin-style (wood, leather and steel bars)

A semi-padded crate sized cage, (wood leather and steel bars) that someone can be on all fours in

A steel corner cage that someone stands in, nice and snug!

And a completely steel square cage with a neck-hole, so someone can be on all fours and have their head trapped but sticking out

I use them somewhat infrequently, when I do its more for elaborate scenes and longer sessions. Basically if I get to use a cage in a session, its a usually a really good one!

Used the crate shaped one today for My puppy.

Edited by Mistress UV (05/06/23 09:44 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34445 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas