05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#18533 - 03/19/23 11:00 PM timing of consent; misunderstood or not?
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

In a different thread, Zaida wrote, "I have never had a toilet cry and give me consent to do forced consumption to completion."

Do you mean that many of the times that the guy gives you consent for forced consumption to completion, that he gives it to you partway through the start of the toilet training? And some are crying always do not give that consent, and others are not crying often do give consent?

I thought that the vast majority of dommes got that consent all "up front," either before the session began, or, perhaps, before the toilet part began?

How is it with you, in terms of the time of giving or receiving consent?

If you and the sub do delay the timing of consent, or if you ask for additional consent partway through, that creates the other crazy or fun dynamic . . . waiting till his hands or wrists are cuffed to something before discussing all the aspects of consent for the "scene!"

Do you ever cuff the guy and then discuss consent or the scene? Does that bother him?

#18588 - 03/25/23 04:51 PM Re: timing of consent; misunderstood or not? [Re: ztrade]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I love it when subs cry & beg... It gets my juices flowing. cry

I recently forced a begging, weeping, slave to consume his vomit after full consumption. When he finished eating his mess. I Made him lick the bucket clean.

#18776 - 05/04/23 07:52 PM Re: timing of consent; misunderstood or not? [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Zaida Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
I actually mean that no toilet has ever legitimately cried with the boundaries that they have consented to. I have never had a session that didn't fall within the boundaries provided. I know of others that do not do that; hence the additional clause. It is incredibly important that My toilets all know I truly respect their boundaries and limits.

All of My sessions start with non-sexualized negotiation in a neutral area and then the scene takes place shortly after. If My toilet consents to something mid-scene without prompting, I will happily accommodate. However, asking for consent during a scene when a sub is in subspace is inappropriate and opens Me up to liability.

With new toilets that aren't particularly confident in their ability, I sort of expect them to change their mind once My shit comes out. We have safe words, and I expect them to use them unless we discussed it during negotiation.

your only place in this world is underneath my ass, serving me however I choose to use you

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
348 registered (Domina M, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, billw, nysubjack, Soapy, Queen Naomi, Chi61, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, Boucheron, Domina Perpetua, broom, Chamberpot, buffalo, langerr, denali, Bruce88, Chuck123, palmer, Stern Miss Lea, TroyOrleans, Mistress Kiva Krimson, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, DommeLynx, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DominaAdmin, llf, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, tosser, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Mistress Tissa, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37104 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling