Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#18715 - 04/25/23 07:44 AM Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning
FleeceJohnson Offline

Doing just an hour session used to be possible with 95% of dommes out there. Then it became 90 minute sessions, which is reasonable and I think a good medium for session length. Then we started seeing two hour sessions become a requirement.

Lately... if you are not doing 4-6 hour or longer sessions, you are simply a very low priority client and they are letting you know via twitter that they are doing these long sessions often. Your one hour request is not worth a domme's time, so I wouldn't even bother asking for it. I'm honestly dissapointed with this new trend. As someone who drinks plenty of water and usually likes to urinate every hour to 90 minutes, I just don't want to have to take breaks during a long session. Not to mention, the bill adds up pretty quickly.

#18716 - 04/25/23 04:15 PM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By FleeceJohnson

Lately... if you are not doing 4-6 hour or longer sessions, you are simply a very low priority client

Some of my favorite clients only do hour long sessions. Although I agree a lot of Dommes prefer longer sessions, there are still plenty of Dommes out there like myself that are feral beasts and love their hour long ones. Nothing is funner to me than someone taking their lunch break just to be my play toy.

Keep looking, I'm sure there's a Domme out there that enjoys shorter sessions too in your area.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#18717 - 04/25/23 04:26 PM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Genuinely curious what your interests are and if that is driving some of it? Thinking if it was a complex scene or activity, the Domme might require a longer time slot? I moved from hour sessions to only doing 90 minute and 2 hour sessions but that was driven by me as I kept finding an hour was too short. I’ve never had a Domme say they would only do a longer session. I play primarily in NY and FL, not sure if location could be a factor as well?

#18721 - 04/26/23 09:25 AM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: DommeLynx]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By DommeLynx

Lately... if you are not doing 4-6 hour or longer sessions, you are simply a very low priority client

Some of my favorite clients only do hour long sessions. Although I agree a lot of Dommes prefer longer sessions, there are still plenty of Dommes out there like myself that are feral beasts and love their hour long ones. Nothing is funner to me than someone taking their lunch break just to be my play toy.

Keep looking, I'm sure there's a Domme out there that enjoys shorter sessions too in your area.

God, I used to do the "lunch break" thing when I was younger... and very horny. ("Stress relief" I think it is called. LOL!) What I moved to was after work hour sessions and later on early morning Saturday, especially Sunday sessions. It always seemed more illicit, more of a turn on, to drive to an independent Mistress' dungeon or apartment on a Sunday AM when the city is quiet and you'd sometimes see people going to church. (Well... everyone has their own ways to worship the Almighty. wink )

#18723 - 04/26/23 01:03 PM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I don't even offer 4+ hour sessions unless it includes a meal, and at that point I just prefer to do an overnight. Not sure where you're coming up with this info but I don't think that's accurate.
I know a few Dommes that have a 90 min minimum so they can get a base rate covered, but its not that common, at least in the cities I frequent. It sounds like you're complaining about a particular person. Keep looking! I promise the right one is out there.

Also, what Domme won't let you get up and pee during a session? Unless its part of some game you're playing, no one wants a grown man pissing on the floor of their Dungeon or hotel room.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/26/23 01:29 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18724 - 04/26/23 10:19 PM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

My go to is usually 2 hours but if I'm traveling and it's a once in a lifetime chance or close to being less than yearly I'll swing for either 3 or 4 hours. With that being said, I say do 2 hours, it'll give you more time to play and she won't be rushed to do things. If your list of things is excessive then go for as much time as you can afford.

#18730 - 04/27/23 01:38 AM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: Mistress UV]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

My preferred session type takes about three hours and it's so "draining" I need to sleep for 24 hours afterwards.

#18741 - 04/28/23 11:14 PM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Doing just an hour session used to be possible with 95% of dommes out there. Then it became 90 minute sessions, which is reasonable and I think a good medium for session length. Then we started seeing two hour sessions become a requirement.

Lately... if you are not doing 4-6 hour or longer sessions, you are simply a very low priority client and they are letting you know via twitter that they are doing these long sessions often. Your one hour request is not worth a domme's time, so I wouldn't even bother asking for it. I'm honestly dissapointed with this new trend. As someone who drinks plenty of water and usually likes to urinate every hour to 90 minutes, I just don't want to have to take breaks during a long session. Not to mention, the bill adds up pretty quickly.

You sound like NoMasks/BootyWarrior/VaxxedToTheMaxx/whatever else.

#18745 - 04/29/23 03:46 AM used to be 1/2 hr sessions [Re: FleeceJohnson]
llf Online   content
Occasional

I say to the Domme, OK let's see how much damage you can do in 30 minutes.

When Dommes extended the sessions past 1 hour, I get hypoglycemic. It is also hard for the Domme, kicking my ass for a whole hour.

#18748 - 04/29/23 09:12 AM Re: Multi-hour sessions are now basically required if you want any chance of sessioning [Re: FleeceJohnson]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I tend to go for 2 hours but my pace is a little slow I rarely can go intense for the full time.

I occasionally do 3-4hours (which can be a bit long so we build In breaks). That works for more style.

I think most of the dommes i see would go 90 minutes and some would go 60.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34497 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas