04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18524 - 03/17/23 06:54 AM Are you a Secret cuck?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Are you secretly fantasizing about a cuckolding session with your Mistress?

Does the thought of her having sex with a real man leave you overcome with lust?

Do you need small penis humiliation in front of your Mistress's bull.

Will you submit to forced oral-anal, while she watches & he uses your holes?

Is it time for absolute honesty?

#18525 - 03/17/23 08:47 PM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I will repeat some I wrote in this thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=11197&page=1

"cuckolding is something I would most definitely find hot but only in a lifestyle context. In a pro session it would only be a tawdry sex show combined with some corny drama."

#18526 - 03/18/23 05:07 AM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: The Thomas]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By The Thomas
I will repeat some I wrote in this thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=11197&page=1

"cuckolding is something I would most definitely find hot but only in a lifestyle context. In a pro session it would only be a tawdry sex show combined with some corny drama."

I would agree to a point. I believe cuckolding is very intimate. Definitely not a first-time session, perhaps not a first-year session.

#18530 - 03/19/23 06:58 AM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I mean at least put some effort in ffs. One post history, posted on the day they join, no info but a what’s app #, looking for a “master” on a femdom board. I’m insulted. smile

I miss the old days of emails from Nigerian princes.

Edited by Chi61 (03/19/23 07:00 AM)

#18539 - 03/20/23 10:57 AM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: Chi61]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

MsRoseWoods, I think I was used a few times as a borderline bull.

Since I entered the scene decades ago as a college kid I've been an exhibitionist in session. In my role plays I'm "junglebeast" (a captured / sub Tarzan); shipwrecked sailor; male stripper; houseboy, etc. I usually wound up wearing some type of a thong I'd make that left little to the imagination.

After my first session as a horny but relatively innocent 20 yr. old college kid the Mistress (late 40s? 50?) wanted me to go to with her to a group sex club in 1970s NYC (Could have been Plato's Retreat. Not sure.) and do the "Tarzan" scene. I declined. My second session with her I was used by the Mistress to train a friend of hers to become a Mistress. The third session was to go to her apartment and be her "Roman bathing slave" one morning. After I bathed the Mistress, dried her, cleaned up the bathroom and helped her get dressed she wanted me to stay and show me off to her maid. I had to get to class, luckily. As I walked to the elevator I saw her maid pass me, a cross-dresser. It scared the crap out of me and I got out of the scene for years. LOL!

When I returned to the scene in my 30s I went back to that same Mistress. She used me a couple of times to "train" another friend of hers to become a Mistress. The mature woman being trained seemed more of a voyeur than anything else. I got spanked lightly and performed body worship on the Mistress. Separately, four times with other Mistresses over the years I was used the same way, and on a couple of occasions the "trainees" seemed jealous. Weird vibe as I recall. And a couple more times a Mistress in mid-session called in another Mistress to watch. Yeah, all of this did turn me on.

I've never been into pegging but my longtime Domina in the past few years began ordering me to worship her strap on. It takes me into deep subspace and I now love it. Before and during sessions she seductively and forcefully says, "I'm going to pimp you out at a glory hole, have you suck while I finger fuck you!" First, I didn't know what "glory hole" meant. Second, it is NOT appealing to me. Third, she may just be talking but she does get aroused when she says it. So, I'm sure if I said yes she'd figure out the logistics and have me make some extra cash for her. LOL!

#18712 - 04/24/23 10:57 PM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
FleeceJohnson Offline

Is this an advertisement? Because the answer is yes.

#18714 - 04/25/23 05:12 AM Re: Are you a Secret cuck? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Nope.....zero interest.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine