Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1816 - 08/19/16 10:00 AM Get out the vote - help Me win a corset
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I am hoping to win a custom made corset and I need your help. The more votes I get on the photo below, the better chance I have at winning, so follow the link below, search for Ayn if you don't immediately see Me and then click to vote. You need a facebook account to vote, but it doesn't show your vote on your profile.

You can vote at least once per day, so vote often. If you vote, reply to this post and tell Me what number you were. I want to be able to thank all the people that helped.

https://www.facebook.com/CorsetDeal/?sk=app_359014544128821&app_data=%7B%22media%22%3A%22c2a987ca-dae3-4528-8a45-93a37b83525e%22%7D

Photo courtesy of Goblin Fruit Photography.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1830 - 08/26/16 04:43 PM Re: Get out the vote - help Me win a corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subz Offline

Loc: GA
No surprise You are already leading the votes by a wide margin! You always look stunningly beautiful wrapped in a corset, and Mistress can never have enough. My daily votes are all yours and have watched the numbers increase from 603 to 821 just today.
Hope to be seeing You in the winning attire soon.

#1833 - 08/27/16 12:43 PM Re: Get out the vote - help Me win a corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Awww, I miss My subz. It's been too long again, but I am guessing you have escaped the Georgia heat and will be back to Me in the fall.

I greatly appreciate your support in the contest and yes, we are still ahead - by almost 200 votes, but Ayn's Army (as one facebook fan described the daily voters) can't get lazy. Funny thing is I used that photo in a blog post of one of your recaps, so I will always associate you with that particular picture. So, I guess if I win, we both win?

#1836 - 08/27/16 01:46 PM Re: Get out the vote - help Me win a corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subz Offline

i miss You too, Mistress Ayn, and will definitely be seeing You in the fall. i do remember that picture very well, brings back images of being under Your control.

When You WIN! i just helped You break 1000! Ayn's Army is on the march.

#1861 - 09/08/16 05:24 PM WINNER! [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

So the votes are in and the win was spectacular. Thanks to everyone that voted and supported the cause. I am sure My bespoken corset will be beautiful.

https://www.corsetdeal.com/pages/winner-photo-contest-august-2016

Another thanks to Goblin Fruit Photography for the amazing photo. BTW, check out their homepage for a photo Me looking quite Vampirelike.

#1867 - 09/09/16 12:56 PM Re: WINNER! [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subz Offline

Never a doubt, You totally dominated once again. Congrads!
Goblin photo is incredible - very Vampirelike indeed! Love it but ...remind me never to session with You when the moon is full.

#1947 - 10/25/16 03:11 PM Photo of the corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

A big thank you to everyone that voted. I finally got a photo of Me in the custom corset. Enjoy.

#1993 - 11/27/16 10:59 AM Re: Photo of the corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

#1994 - 11/27/16 12:01 PM Re: Photo of the corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Thanks for this link. Interesting read. I love the final paragraph:

"Back in the 19th century, satire had it that husbands were frequently called upon to lace their wives into their corsets: on the one hand because the strength required exceeded that of a ladies’ maid, but also so that men could see if the laces had been untied and refastened incorrectly by a lover. It was fashion as female subservience. The interesting thing about the current revival is that, despite all that history, a woman wearing a corset today is a symbol of empowerment, of sexual freedom, of control. She’s the one holding the laces, the one constructing her own femininity."

I was at a photoshoot with Goddess Samantha a few days ago and the photographer was lacing her corset. She said "Sometimes I wonder who is dominating who here." I laughingly agreed but when she turned around and I saw the look in his eye at the vision she now was - it was clear who was about to get dominated.

#1996 - 11/27/16 11:16 PM Re: Photo of the corset [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Thanks for this link. Interesting read. I love the final paragraph:

"Back in the 19th century, satire had it that husbands were frequently called upon to lace their wives into their corsets: on the one hand because the strength required exceeded that of a ladies’ maid, but also so that men could see if the laces had been untied and refastened incorrectly by a lover. It was fashion as female subservience. The interesting thing about the current revival is that, despite all that history, a woman wearing a corset today is a symbol of empowerment, of sexual freedom, of control. She’s the one holding the laces, the one constructing her own femininity."

I was at a photoshoot with Goddess Samantha a few days ago and the photographer was lacing her corset. She said "Sometimes I wonder who is dominating who here." I laughingly agreed but when she turned around and I saw the look in his eye at the vision she now was - it was clear who was about to get dominated.

I thought you might like it.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34493 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix