by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1629 - 07/10/16 08:06 AM Why do we have to go through so many steps to log
wolf Offline
Artisan

Most sites remember you an you go right to business.

#1646 - 07/17/16 10:49 AM Re: Why do we have to go through so many steps to log [Re: wolf]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I always log out when I leave, but when I return My log in info is remembered and I just hit "log in". You are having to do more than that?

I just tried not logging out, closed the page and when I came back I was still logged in and ready to go. Maybe it's a browser issue? Just a suggestion until someone from admin chimes in.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (07/17/16 11:43 AM)
Edit Reason: Added comment

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1839 - 08/28/16 05:34 AM Re: Why do we have to go through so many steps to log [Re: wolf]
DominaCaitlin Offline
Occasional

Loc: Staten Island behind the Mall,...
I always use one of two passwords, so it is not hard to remember. I also try to store my password.

#1840 - 08/29/16 12:41 AM Re: Why do we have to go through so many steps to log [Re: DominaCaitlin]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By DominaCaitlin
I always use one of two passwords, so it is not hard to remember. I also try to store my password.

Sorry to jump in but using the same password everywhere is actually a bad practice from a safety perspective as you are reliant on the security of every site you use to keep your passwords safe (and some really aren't that good from a security perspective). If ANY site gets hacked, then they have your password (these usually get published somewhere by the hackers) which they can then try to use on other sites where your username is the same (which we all generally try to do). Not something that is really relevant here, but on sites where you store your credit card or there is a lot of personal information you don't want to get out, it can be a big deal.

My suggestion is to come up with a part of your password you always use and then another part that is specific to the site (so it is easy to remember). For example, if your standard password is "Pass123" then putting the first and last letters of the site in the middle completely randomizes it but still makes it simple to remember. For Domina.ms it would be "PassDa123" but for Amazon it would be "PassAn123" (obviously there are lots of other ways to do the randomization, but this is a simple one).

Just a thought I figured I would pass along...

#1851 - 08/31/16 06:36 AM Re: Why do we have to go through so many steps to log [Re: wolf]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
The problem with the advice to use a different password for every site is that it's just too much to remember. The current advice for password management is to use a phrase or sentence that you can remember easily (and exactly) and use that everywhere. The longer the phrase, the more characters a hacker will have to try in order to get it right. Of course the system needs to have a generous limit on the length of the password. For example, I could use
"IloveahandspankingOTKbyabeautifulandstrictwomanbutavoidcanesatallcost" anywhere and feel reasonably confident that it would take years and years for a computer to construct that string of characters.

#1856 - 09/03/16 10:56 AM here is the situation [Re: AspX]
wolf Offline
Artisan

when I come here it remember my pass word but after I click in it takes me to another place to click in. In total I have to click into 3 locations when on other site it is only one or none.

Edited by wolf (09/03/16 10:58 AM)

#1857 - 09/03/16 09:35 PM Re: here is the situation [Re: wolf]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Wow, I come here once a day or so, enter my user id and password and am in. Not a big deal- quick and easy. Same thing with MaxFisch and Fetlife. If logging into a site is my biggest problem for the day, it's a great day!

On financial sites I use password software to generate safe passwords but places like this I go with things that I can remember. Don't think it would be a disaster if someone got my password here.

#1858 - 09/04/16 10:42 AM Re: here is the situation [Re: wolf]
wolf Offline
Artisan

I HAVE no problem with the other sites you mentioned. For some reason this site requires more clicks to obtain entrence.
At no time does it ask me to enter my password again.

#1859 - 09/04/16 03:26 PM Re: here is the situation [Re: wolf]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
I bookmark the forum (not the home web site), open that URL, and it remembers me. I only have to log in if I've been off fo a week or so, or if my IP address changes from the last time I logged in, which happens periodically when you don't pay for a fixed IP address. And when this occurs, my computer remembers my user name and password so I don't have to.

I'm using a real computer and Firefox. Life on a phone might be different. I'm the only one using this computer (unless someone breaks into my house and steals it) so I'm not concerned with kids or a wife discovering where I play and kibitz, but if you're sharing a computer, you probably want the security of having to log in each time.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Cheyenne, tosser, Domina_Felicity_Hart, international, Bruce88, langerr, Soapy, Domina M, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, HenryB, Felix, denali, furfan, broom, ingridguerci94, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31905 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon