Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#18452 - 02/21/23 05:51 PM re FT and the crying warning
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

If you are a domme or a recipient of FT, do you tell the sub or have you heard something such as, "You may end up crying. If you are crying, I am not stopping and you will continue to consumption/completion."

If you are a domme, have you said such a thing? If you are a sub, have you heard it? Does it depend on the sub?

#18457 - 02/22/23 06:15 AM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: ztrade]
scatmancrothers Offline

Originally Posted By ztrade
If you are a domme or a recipient of FT, do you tell the sub or have you heard something such as, "You may end up crying. If you are crying, I am not stopping and you will continue to consumption/completion."

If you are a domme, have you said such a thing? If you are a sub, have you heard it? Does it depend on the sub?

I used to visit a very strict toilet Goddess in DC. She always demanded total consumption. Crying or vomiting did nothing to stop her. She was relentless and completely without pity.

#18459 - 02/22/23 04:23 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: scatmancrothers]
bbwlover4ever Online   content

Sir scatmancrothers,

This sounds like a mistress of my dreams. Perchance, you can share her name?

Thanks, so much

#18520 - 03/14/23 11:58 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Zaida Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
I don't stop scenes for crying ever. We have safe words. Plus, bodies are bodies. Some toilets' eyes water from smell and taste. Some toilets get piss in their eyes. Crying isn't abnormal.

However, I have never had a toilet cry and give me consent to do forced consumption to completion. Realistically, it is a liability. I also don't want my toilets to projectile vomit my own shit on my face (it has happened). It is important to pay attention to the toilet's body language and adjust intensity accordingly. I can still have a really intense scene even without forced consumption. On the other hand, almost every forced consumption scene I have done results in regret. I get comments after the scene that they wished they had listened to my advice that my shit is just too large to fully consume.

your only place in this world is underneath my ass, serving me however I choose to use you

#18522 - 03/15/23 02:32 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: Mistress Zaida]
international Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Zaida

"On the other hand, almost every forced consumption scene I have done results in regret."

That is interesting. Unless I am forced, I never consume. Eating it is awful, physically and mentally. The fact that she forces me is what makes it so intriguing. While I am relieved at the moment when I get away, I always regret it afterwards when she didn't pull it through.

But I see your side: As a responsible person, there got to be limits on how much distress you cause to a person.

#18546 - 03/20/23 08:16 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: Mistress Zaida]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

what kind of consent did the toilets give, who end up crying, prior to crying?

#18612 - 03/27/23 05:35 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: Mistress Zaida]
SeekingAdventure Online   content
Occasional

Very interesting feedback from those wishing they hadn't consented to full consumption. I thought that was the point and I thought most wanted large shit to consume?

#18773 - 05/04/23 07:32 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: international]
Mistress Zaida Offline

I still encourage full consumption. I normally hover over My toilets 20-30 mins making sure they consume or using other methods of degradation/scent play. One of My toilets said it is excruciating as I enjoy a very long feeding as opposed to a "quick meal." Being physically force fed has almost always ended in regret and a ruined scene. Plus I just don't enjoy seeing My shit being eaten that fast in the scenes that My toilet's were capable of it.

Listening to My toilet's body language and knowing when to up the intensity or tone it down is quite important for My scenes.

your only place in this world is underneath my ass, serving me however I choose to use you

#18774 - 05/04/23 07:36 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Zaida Offline

I always ask for experience. I provide a warning every single time a toilet requests forced consumption. Every first time toilet with forced has had a "ruined" scene. My toilets describe the scene and their boundaries. I accommodate, even if they choose forced after the warning. Generally though, when I listen to the body language and adjust the intensity accordingly, the scene ends up being phenomenal.

No one has actually genuinely cried from over stimulation. The tears are more similar to like when you eat incredibly spicy food.

#18775 - 05/04/23 07:41 PM Re: re FT and the crying warning [Re: SeekingAdventure]
Mistress Zaida Offline

Every toilet is different.

I have toilets that catch it in their mouth and want to leave it. Some want to make out with My shit. Some want to just watch it come out. Some want to masturbate with it. Others want their lips to touch My asshole and have it be direct. Maybe a shit facial.

Really, everyone is different. It blows My mind that I have had probably 150 toilets, and very, very few want physically forced consumption when I let them know about other forms of FTT that are equally as exciting, yet won't be as intense.

Biology is biology. It is completely natural that once fantasy becomes reality, the toilet realizes they bit off more than they can chew.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34493 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn