Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#18507 - 03/12/23 03:46 AM Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Are you secretly fantasizing about a FTT session with your Mistress?
Does the thought of her offerings leave you overcome with lust?
Is it time for absolute honesty?

#18508 - 03/12/23 05:49 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
milagros317 Online   content

Loc: New York City
In absolute honesty, it is a hard limit for me.
I drink my Mistress's piss every session, the more the better, but FT is a hard limit.

#18510 - 03/12/23 06:07 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Pretty much a hard "no" for me too.
Setting asides concerns about health issues/virial concerns

Intellectually I could maybe see it as kind of the ultimate in degradation if it was forced as part of a CNC captivity scene (heavy bondage and intense pain if needed to force compliance)....Then it would be a way of the Mistress demonstrating her complete control and my utter helplessness....but even then I suspect gagging or puking would result and there is nothing exciting/erotic about that!

I've consumed other challenging things (piss through a funnel and tube inserted into a hollow penis gag, food a domme has chewed and then spit onto the floor and cold unflavored instant oatmeal or rice made with piss substituted for the water in cooking.) but I think this is just a step too far for me.

Edited by furfan (03/12/23 06:28 AM)

#18512 - 03/12/23 06:42 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
It’s always been a hard limit. I have a good immune system but I’m old and just worry about getting really sick from consuming. I do fantasise about it. It seems the ultimate in real degradation which I crave. Sometimes I think go for it , take the plunge but then I think about getting sick and think no don’t be stupid. And then there’s the smell on top of everything.

#18513 - 03/13/23 02:39 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Consumption is not the only way a slave can experience FTT. Many of my slaves have a strong need for degradation. I'm all too happy to accommodate them by covering face, body, and genitals with my glorious scat.

#18514 - 03/13/23 11:48 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

Nothing "secret" about it for me. I've been submitting in this manner for nearly 2 decades. Though I have a love/hate relationship with it, I need this level of dominance to push past mere submission to total surrender.

I view it more as Goddess worship and a gift than humiliation. As such, it is always my goal to achieve full consumption, as I feel anything less would be ungrateful.

With proper encouragement I have very rarely fallen short of full consumption and on those rare occasions I've been very disappointed in myself.

#18521 - 03/15/23 05:57 AM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
TheDriver Online   content

Ms Rose
In answer to your three questions.
Nope!
Not at all!
You got it!

Best
Driver

#18557 - 03/21/23 05:39 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: buffalo]
bikeguy413 Offline

Loc: Southern New England
I'm like you, Buffalo: a lifelong fantasy, I'd absolutely love giving it a shot with the right partner, but because of the risks I'd want it to be with someone I trusted, and I've yet to find someone who would want to build a loving and trusting relationship who would also be down for that kind of play. Also note that I don't mean "free" when I say "loving" - I actually think it's way hotter to pay someone to treat you so poorly, so if I ever do find someone that fits the bill they may make a pretty penny.

I did have an experience with a prodomme where I was compelled to eat my own (with "post-nut clarity") - all things about that were super gross and difficult, but at least there was no appreciable disease risk.

#18570 - 03/23/23 11:17 AM Re: Our Full Toilet Ritual [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Like some of the other posters, consumption is a hard limit for me. I personally can't justify the risks.

But full toilet remains my most powerful fantasy and I have found that having my Mistress take a shit on my face is very powerful (pun intended) without most of the risk.

For us it is the ritual. After a Mistress takes a shit on your face there is no going back. It is important to her that I beg for it first, which I do. My Mistress is part of a house and she often brings in a friend, whom I have to pay to witness me begging for my Mistress to shit on my face.

There is an additional fee for full toilet and my Mistress always has me pay it immediately before the ritual. Watching her count the money rocks my boat.

#18572 - 03/23/23 04:37 PM Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? [Re: bikeguy413]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s a very interesting idea being forced to eat your own shit. Something very hot about it actually. A Domme commanding you to shit and then eat it. It’s something I’ll consider although I am not sure with consuming your own there is less chance of getting sick then consuming a Domme’s. Have you researched this at all?

I’m also amazed you could do it post nut. Very powerful.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34487 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling