http://losangelesdominatrix.com/2016/08/29/back-in-los-angeles-826-918/

I am back in Los Angeles 8/26-9/18, accepting sessions at Dungeon West and Dungeon East. As always, select outcall is also a possibility.

I just got a brand new Erostek that I am itching to use! I’ve also been in the mood for heavier sadistic play, but I always enjoy tease and denial – I’m an expert.

I also want more doubles with my girlfriend, Mistress Natalie West. We are the original and true Lesbian Cuckoldresses.

Here are your priorities for the month:

*Add me on Snapchat – I will add you for free if you are a regular, otherwise it’s $50. I will be posting exclusive content here, in particular, really filthy, perverted, femdom videos. If you loved my Vine, add me here.
*Add me on Followplus Missing my full photosets and want exclusive content, I will be posting it all here.
*Add me on Periscope as Justineplays (same as twitter) – I will be broadcasting some sessions, my media performances and weekly slave motivation reminders.
*I want to order a new queen size bed and media table It’s Not Trash. Because it’s custom, I will be getting a custom quote for these items. They are built to last which is why I want them. Just think about how important you will be in my life if you buy the bed that you don’t get to ever use!

Here are a few other ways you can serve Me:

* Write a review about me (post on Maxfisch, Domina.ms, Yelp or send me e-mail to post on my website)

* Review and rate our Niteflirt call

* Purchase and rate my clips (iWantClips, Clips4Sale , Kinkbomb, and Niteflirt.)

* Post about me in forums

* Check my Travel Plans and give me suggestions for places I visit or offer to chauffeur/tour (references required)

* Report stolen photos/ads/pirated clips etc.

* Like/follow/RT me on social media

* Donate to my Keep A Breast fundraiser