Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#18431 - 02/10/23 04:52 AM FTT--- First Experience
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Describe your first experience with FTT. Who was the Mistress that broke you in? How did she begin your training? Did she demand you consume her entire offering, or did she let you start off small?

#18437 - 02/12/23 12:09 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I prefer to keep the Mistress's name private. She was articulate and confident and in charge. A brunette with a gym perfected body that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and she could absolutely read my mind.

I knew that she did full toilet which intrigued me. We began the session with some standard foot and body worship, which was obviously having an effect on me. She just kept smiling knowingly. Then she pulled my head back and spat a big glob in my mouth. It drove me wild while she stood above me, sizing up my reaction.

She then informed me that she thought it would be appropriate if she took a shit on my face. That sounded great to me, and she could tell. But there was an additional $100 fee. Luckily I had brought some extra cash (in case the session ran longer). So I dutifully got my wallet and paid her the extra money so that she could shit on my face.

She had a good, old fashioned wooden toilet box, which is still my favorite. She had me lie down, face up. Once I was in position she seemed to relax and started taking her own sweet time. At one point she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She asked "You know why this is going to happen, don't you? Just look at the two of us. You're lucky that I'm only charging you $100."

She got a magazine and sat down, turning some pages. She let out a fart and said "Ooh, that omelette this morning...". Then, suddenly, a torrent of unexpected and unannounced piss. She didn't say a word, she just released.

More page turning. Then she started to unload on me. Right on top of my closed mouth. I was covered and could barely breathe because it covered my mouth and most of my nose. She didn't care. More page turning while I lay there.

Then she got up, looked down on me and smiled. She was please with the way her shit was covering most of my face.

Then she asked "Don't you feel better now that we've experienced that together? I feel better about you now, and you should be proud of that. It is to your credit that you are able to embrace the natural order of things. Now get up and start cleaning my shit off of everything.

#18438 - 02/12/23 12:46 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Chamberpot]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
I prefer to keep the Mistress's name private. She was articulate and confident and in charge. A brunette with a gym perfected body that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and she could absolutely read my mind.

I knew that she did full toilet which intrigued me. We began the session with some standard foot and body worship, which was obviously having an effect on me. She just kept smiling knowingly. Then she pulled my head back and spat a big glob in my mouth. It drove me wild while she stood above me, sizing up my reaction.

She then informed me that she thought it would be appropriate if she took a shit on my face. That sounded great to me, and she could tell. But there was an additional $100 fee. Luckily I had brought some extra cash (in case the session ran longer). So I dutifully got my wallet and paid her the extra money so that she could shit on my face.

She had a good, old fashioned wooden toilet box, which is still my favorite. She had me lie down, face up. Once I was in position she seemed to relax and started taking her own sweet time. At one point she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She asked "You know why this is going to happen, don't you? Just look at the two of us. You're lucky that I'm only charging you $100."

She got a magazine and sat down, turning some pages. She let out a fart and said "Ooh, that omelette this morning...". Then, suddenly, a torrent of unexpected and unannounced piss. She didn't say a word, she just released.

More page turning. Then she started to unload on me. Right on top of my closed mouth. I was covered and could barely breathe because it covered my mouth and most of my nose. She didn't care. More page turning while I lay there.

Then she got up, looked down on me and smiled. She was please with the way her shit was covering most of my face.

Then she asked "Don't you feel better now that we've experienced that together? I feel better about you now, and you should be proud of that. It is to your credit that you are able to embrace the natural order of things. Now get up and start cleaning my shit off of everything.

Now that's what I call a great first experience! Your Mistress deserves credit for breaking you in correctly. Have you moved into consumption with your Mistress? If so, how long did it take before the first bite?

#18447 - 02/20/23 09:22 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Awillingstudent Online   content
Artisan

Haven’t yet. I’m quite sure I wouldn’t be able to consume, but definitely want to experience a BS. From there, who knows.

#18451 - 02/21/23 01:49 PM Re: consumption [Re: Awillingstudent]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Yes (and to answer Ms. Wood's earlier question), I haven't reached consumption and don't plan to. Because:

1. The act of the Mistress taking a shit on my face is powerful enough for me.
2. I still view consumption as a high risk activity. So many diseases have been reduced because of modern sanitation, i.e., we get rid of the shit right away. And if I did get sick from consumption I would feel like such an idiot, ashamed to tell anyone, including the medical staff.

Those who have made other decisions, great, and more power to you. I wish that I could be in your ranks, but, alas, I cannot.

#18460 - 02/22/23 04:27 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
bbwlover4ever Online   content

My first experience was with a Mistress Cleopatra, who advertised in "Screw" magazine. It was many years ago, but I am alive and kicking and still in the scene.

My mistress did not force me to consume, but was very forceful in her demeanor and I managed to consume much of her movement. My recollection (albeit likely skewed and dimmed), was that her shit was not that bad and to this date, the "sweetest" movement of them all.

#18462 - 02/22/23 07:23 PM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Awillingstudent]
international Online   content
Artisan

I would never consume - unless I am forced to.
In my FTT sessions the agreement is, she can afflict unlimited pain, until I consume. This makes it much easier to consume :-)

#18727 - 04/27/23 12:14 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

That was great! I really prefer that style as opposed to more interactive FTT. I have done that and other styles, and settled on maximum objectification to "scratch the itch".

po

#18728 - 04/27/23 01:04 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Describe your first experience with FTT. Who was the Mistress that broke you in? How did she begin your training? Did she demand you consume her entire offering, or did she let you start off small?

Hi MsRose,

my first experience was with Mistress Sarah (ScatDomme). i always had a secret fascination with Scatological functions, and after a bad breakup from a LTR, i finally decided to make it happen.

i reached out to Her while i was at lunch at work, and the prescreening call ended up going on so long that i was late getting back.

She booked space in a downtown Toronto Dungeon, which I believe is no more. She called me in advance that morning and asked (ordered?) me to bring her coffee to help get things moving.

This was my third session (of any kind), my first session ever was with a Domme whos unconventional appearance i found very compelling, but who did not do FTT, but I was too nervous to really immerse myself in the experience.

So we met in front of the Dungeon (i had the coffee from the shop a block up the street). It's interesting how when you're going to participate in a forbidden act you feel a bit different walking around normies. i didn't eat anything that morning to avoid throwing up. W/we entered the Dungeon and She went down with me to the "Dungeon" room in the basement with a stone floor and wall and accessory torture equipment, which set the ambiance.

She dressed into Domme wear and bid me to don my "costume" (naked), and lie on the floor. She started queening me. I'm sure my response was a little disappointing, but she persisted.

She retreated to the bathroom for a bit to help things get started. i remained on the floor trying to suppress my anxiety, with and including making inane small talk. She apparently found it amusing laughing and telling me this was all fine, and that She honestly enjoyed these types of sessions. Nothing disabused me of this notion in future sessions.

She ordered me to have a look at her work in the toilet to see if she could rev me up a bit. It was "impressive" and it helped.

She ordered me back to the plastic spread floor spot then finished Her movement. A second hard piece. So She said it was time to finish, She put on her plastic gloves. This was basically the second time in my life that i ever got poop so close to my face, so it was overwhelming. i started gagging and threw up (nothing thankfully). To avoid belaboring it i was desperate to please her so i managed to swallow about half before i couldn't go any further.

Afterwards I think W/we spent almost a full hour talking and speculating about the Psychology of Coprophilia, basically me trying and Her helping to make me feel better about being such a perv lol.

po

Edited by Poester (04/27/23 01:04 AM)

#18733 - 04/27/23 11:10 AM Re: FTT--- First Experience [Re: Poester]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I talked to Mistress Sarah on the phone once when I thought I was going to be in Toronto but the trip didn’t happen and I never saw her. She was very nice, welcoming. She used to be pretty active on Max but then disappeared. Do you know if she is still active doing sessions or what happened to her?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34493 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova