After my first session just recently with the stunning Mistress Blaze I felt compelled to join so I could leave a review.

A world pandemic had delayed our initial session a year but through that time I found any communication with her to be timely and professional. A time and date was agreed on and her instructions as far as protocol and directions were very clear and easy to follow.

At the appointed hour I knocked on the door and it was immediately opened. Certainly stunning in photographs she was equally so if not more in person. Taller than I had imagined with a beautiful athlete figure, she ushered me in to her dungeon space. Super well equipped, beautifully lit and immaculately clean, it was an excellent space and atmosphere.

As we had communicated at length previously she got right down to business clearly informing me of her important protocols I was expected to follow without hesitation.

For the next three hours she subjected me to a wide variety of experiences that had me spasmodically reacting to a heady mixture of both pleasure and pain. With her wonderful ability to read my reactions she wove quite a complex pattern using her skill and seemingly endless assortment of tools at her disposal.

Physically and mentally spent at the end of the session she allowed me all the time I needed to recover and get myself together before she warmly sent me on my way.

I would certainly recommend her services and can't imagine anyone would be disappointed.

Luckily for me she has already agreed to see me for another session.