by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1815 - 08/19/16 09:49 AM Ruined Orgasms
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I've been a bit fascinated with ruined orgasms lately. Probably because I have been seeing two long term chastity slaves. Neither of them are able to be successfully milked, so I suggested to their key holders that ruined orgasms might be a viable option.

On a recent visit one of the subs confided in Me that as much as he enjoys getting his release when his wife eventually allows it, he then struggles with a diminishment of his sissy submissiveness - which he loves and strives for daily. I know that she occasionally will give him a ruined orgasm, so I asked him if he felt the same way when the orgasm was ruined. His initial response was that he did NOT feel a diminishment in submission - or at least not as much of one, but wants to monitor this and report back to Me. Of course, I have asked his wife to only allow ruined orgasms for a while, so I can get read on this.

Last night I was reading about female ruined orgasms (yes, we can have them) and it was stated that we don't get the same rush of dopamine with a ruined orgasm, so we don't feel as satisfied and will often seek to immediately have another. I am guessing it is the same for the male physiology.

I have noticed in longer sessions that after a ruined orgasm, the sub can usually recover and orgasm again relatively quickly. I am curious if any of you have experienced this? Do you find ruined orgasms painful? In what ways has a Domme ruined your orgasm? Share your thoughts, comments and questions. This inquiring mind wants to know.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1831 - 08/26/16 04:55 PM Re: Ruined Orgasms [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Bard Offline

Loc: California
Mistress Ayn - I love / hate ruined orgasms. First there is the buildup where in a session when I am totally dominated I think and feel I am about to enjoy a few fleeting seconds of pleasure and that is yanked away from me at the last second. I know what you mean about subbiness not waning after a ruined orgasm as it does normally and for that reason these can occur early in a session

My most agonizing ruined orgasm experience was with a lady who sadly for me no longer practices. I saw her fairly regularly for several years and she used to like to ruin my orgasm. During a prolonged multi hour session about half way through I was wired down there for electrical play. She had been doing some intense teasing and denial and was sort of lightly scratching my magic spot. I could feel the intensity building and building and was begging her for permission which she never gave only to keep up the very light touch with her fingernail. Finally, it was simply too much for me and I felt the first pulse but then a half second later the TENS was nearly at full power totally overwhelming any pleasure

I was literally crying as she was laughing

#1832 - 08/27/16 12:36 PM Re: Ruined Orgasms [Re: Bard]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Bard. I am glad someone responded to this thread. I was beginning to think I was the only one that enjoyed ruined orgasms. Oh, electrical is a great way to ruin an orgasm. It just takes all the pleasure right out of it. Ruining orgasms does require a bit of practice and technique - and knowing your sub, so it's a shame to hear your favorite Domme has retired.

I had the pleasure of doing an overnight last night with 3 ruined orgasms. It was a young guy I've been seeing for a couple of years and he has a new girlfriend that sent him in for his first overnight - with specific instructions for ruined orgasms and forced cum eating. I was in heaven. His final (4th) wasn't technically ruined but he had been drained so dry and was so sensitive he was begging Me to turn the Venus 2000 off.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1837 - 08/27/16 03:38 PM Re: Ruined Orgasms [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Bard Offline

Loc: California
YW

However, I cannot exactly say that I "enjoy" ruined orgasms but perhaps at some level I do because I kept returning to her like a moth to the flame.

You also mention stimulation when over sensitive. I have never had the Venus 2000 experience but have had that done to me with manually. To say I was begging for it to stop would be an understatement - if done right with the focus on the head it is absolutely agonizing. Another mind game that she would play would be to repeatedly edge me to where I was desperate to cum but all the time telling me what she she was not going to stop . Set up a "I want to cum so bad, but I have to hold back because I know what follows" short circuit in the brain! And further prevented me from enjoying it because I knew within seconds the pleasure would turn excruciating

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (Lady Paradise, HenryB, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, Domina M, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32392 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon