Like another user here, I too had a recent first time experience with Empress Ming.

And while my use of the English language may not be as eloquent as the other poster, this review should be considered just as glowing. Empress Ming is a master of her craft. I had reservations about seeing someone who didn't solely cater to us depraved diapered wearers. I've been across the US seeking the attention of mommy doms. And while I cherish those experiences, I was a fool for not seeking out Empress Ming earlier.

In addition to being an absolute beautiful Goddess, she was everything that I had hoped for. She was attentive, clearly read and committed to the fantasy I had sent her previously.

In said fantasy, I was to kidnapped, forcefully regressed into adult babyhood, and sold to a couple. In a cruel twist, that involved sissification and slut training, as that's what they wanted. My holes were to be used and abused. I was to be their babbling incontinent sissy little diaper girl.

Empress Ming prepared me for my fantasy adopted buyers the way no one else ever could. She unshackled me from what masculinity remained, and after stretching it with an impressive amount of bananas, thoroughly cleansed my new pussy with divine enemas, each of which were released into the girliest of diapers.

After the cleansing had been completed, I then submitted to Empress' cock training. And although I was really inexperienced in this area, you could not fathom having a better anal guide than Empress Ming. Gentle, spiritual, sensual, and yet pushed me to do better, to want more. I craved her cock. I wanted to please her. For the first time in my life, I had hoped that someone was going to explode in my new pussy.

Almost ready to leave, Empress re-diapered me, but not before marking me with her sweet nectar, leaving my padding soaked and me with an experience I will never forget.