Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#18229 - 12/07/22 11:45 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Spark]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Sounds about what I would expect, can I ask which social media platform you were using?

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18233 - 12/08/22 12:29 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
This is super yikes to me. You never felt unsafe but they didn't understand safewords or safe zones on the body? Then what did they understand? Demanding money, it seems. LOL!

I don't think people like this have any business asking to be paid for for play.

Bless you, Spark, for giving it a go. It sounds like they should have paid you for your tutelage. Hopefully, you didn't actually teach a scammer how to better scam.

I hear you! I don’t think anyone i met with was trying to scam but there was a lot of inexperience. One told me she wanted to try SW and felt like being a dominatrix was a safer way for her to do it. She also expressed that she was very nervous about the whole thing. Im also paraphrasing the interaction to some extent as we talked online, over the phone, texted etc. none of the interactions were bad they just weren’t what i would describe as a true professional domme experience. In many ways i found what i was looking for, someone to date me and dominate with NSA. There was a good mix of vanilla and domination. I think we both benefited and enjoyed it. Personality wise it worked out really well but the domination went very slowly and was basic but i was ok with that.

#18234 - 12/08/22 12:34 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Mistress UV]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
Sounds about what I would expect, can I ask which social media platform you were using?

I used a combination of instagram, twitter, and seeking.com

If i were to do it again, i would almost certainly just use seeking.com. Ive had success finding a dominatrix there even if that isnt what the site is advertised as. There was a really good thread on it here a while back. I found a lot of cross marketing between the 3 platforms and many would change the personality and services offered between to match the clientele on the different platforms.

For example a dominatrix on twitter would advertise a vanilla sex onlyfans on IG and a sugar baby expereince on seeking.com

#18236 - 12/08/22 01:06 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Spark]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Originally Posted By Spark
[quote] In many ways i found what i was looking for, someone to date me and dominate with NSA. There was a good mix of vanilla and domination.

This is exactly what drove me to explore some of the alternative sites like SA. The mix of Domination and vanilla can be a lot of fun!

#18238 - 12/08/22 02:58 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Couldn’t agree more. From other posts it sounds like your experiences are similar to mine.

I do think there are a high percentage of scammers both men and women on that site but also genuine people as well. Id like to think i was good at spotting red flags and moving on quickly.

I always try to be open and honest about what i am looking for and my intentions. The women that i met were honest about their experience level and didnt hold themselves out as someone who had a lot of experience. Grace and understanding, and respecting boundaries led to some great times But it takes work and maturity from both parties

#18242 - 12/08/22 07:42 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Spark]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
One told me she wanted to try SW and felt like being a dominatrix was a safer way for her to do it. She also expressed that she was very nervous about the whole thing.

This makes perfect sense. Except you don't start asking for money until you have some skills under your belt.

Before I went pro I did lifestyle play for about 7 years. Whether it was pick-up play at a party or inviting people over for fun, I didn't feel comfortable calling myself a pro until I felt like one. About 4 years into lifestyle play I was contemplating going pro and Coral Korrupt suggested I start and just charge less I decided that it just didn't feel right.

Quote:
none of the interactions were bad they just weren’t what i would describe as a true professional domme experience.

I respect that it worked for you, Spark. I just can't help but cringe at the idea of someone asking people for money and not really knowing something as basic as safewords. That's about as far away from a professional experience as I can imagine. It irritates me, to be honest, because this is sometimes people's introduction to kink and then they think this is how it works. It can make it harder for actual pros.

Quote:
In many ways i found what i was looking for, someone to date me and dominate with NSA. There was a good mix of vanilla and domination. I think we both benefited and enjoyed it. Personality wise it worked out really well but the domination went very slowly and was basic but i was ok with that.

What do you mean by "vanilla" in this context?

Edited by Mistress Tissa (12/08/22 07:45 PM)

#18252 - 12/09/22 12:41 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Mistress UV]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
I occasionally begin the conversation to schedule Sessions through social media, but the actual scheduling always eventually moves to My website at My insistence.

I've had the most luck with Twitter where potential subs found My profile and inquired through DM. The legit inquiries are usually more than willing to move to another form of communication right away. Those messages often read to Me like the sub having a knee jerk reaction to a post and spur of the moment "I want some!" impulses. Sometimes, the sub seems to be checking ME out to make sure I'm real or providing their profile for My reference. If the message is polite and respectful and they follow directions, starting on Twitter isn't so bad.

I've also had a few successes with inquiries through FL, but not many and none since they started the commercial profile nonsense.

More often than not, Twitter is full of scammers trying to get free chat or haggle Tribute. And usually, the FL guys are looking for a date or hookup, not a Session. I've never had anyone from IG actually book anything, but several have found Me on other media of followed Me after meeting. Overwhelmingly, the interactions lead to nothing... if I even bother to answer them in the first place. Just often enough I get a legit and often repeat sub to make keeping those profiles a valid form of business.

I think messaging a Pro on Social media just seems like the path of least resistance. It's easy, it's fast, and it's less intrusive than text messages. Everyone has the apps on their phones so the accessibility is really the key. It's not ideal but I know I for one don't want to dismiss any avenue that eventually leads a good sub to Me!

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#18256 - 12/09/22 05:48 PM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
What do you mean by "vanilla" in this context?

We did “normal” dating type stuff. Went out for sushi. Traveled some for vacation, went to the gym together, went to concerts etc. i was looking more for a relationship And companionship with some domination and this fit that need.

#18270 - 12/18/22 02:53 AM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Spark]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
We did “normal” dating type stuff. Went out for sushi. Traveled some for vacation, went to the gym together, went to concerts etc. i was looking more for a relationship And companionship with some domination and this fit that need.

Oh, okay. I get confused when people use "vanilla" because it creates a dichotomy where one does not exist in my mind.

It sounds like you just wanted something more like a kinky companion. Glad it worked out for you!

#18304 - 12/26/22 10:25 AM Re: Catfishing-- Have you ever booked a session through social media? [Re: Mistress UV]
KinkRaptor Offline

I initially started booking Lilith Kat on Twitter to hash out the details, but she sent me thorough her website for final booking

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34533 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas