Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1121 - 03/02/16 09:57 AM Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon!
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I just returned home from a hectic business/personal trip to Atlanta. The trip itself was quite stressful and I really needed a diversion. I decided a visit to a local Domme was just what I needed! I started doing some research of the Atlanta Domme scene and found that Atlanta has several beautiful top quality Mistresses. But what caught my eye was the Atlanta Dungeon website. The site is loaded with some of the most beautiful Dommes I have ever seen!

I read several profiles but kept returning to Mistress Ultra Violet's. I was simply mesmerized by her profile and website. I couldn't get the thought of suffering for her out of my mind!

I called her and to my delight and surprise she answered. I found her to be both personable and dominant. We discussed our shared interests and set an appointment for later that evening.

She gave me excellent directions and I arrived by Uber in only a few minutes from my Midtown hotel.

I have served Mistresses in several Dungeons throughout America, England and Germany. Atlanta Dungeon truly rivals the best.

Mistress Ultra Violet, was more beautiful in person than in her photos. In what seemed like no time, we exchanged pleasantries and agreed on a safe word. I found myself strapped naked to her cross enduring both artistic and hardcore cbt. She stretched, twisted, beat, and kicked my balls with such skill and precision that I was able to maintain an erection throughout the entire process. She then led me to the medical room for a thorough dose of asshole stretching (done with a huge inflatable dong) coupled with various sizes of sounds.

The feeling of having both orifices stretched at once was incredible! Next it was off to the "red room" for ass worship and smothering on her latex covered Dungeon bed. I found myself overwhelmed by the need to release. After what seemed like an eternity of begging, she removed my cuffs and allowed me to release as she watched, instructed, and laughed!

I enjoyed the entire experience with Mistress Ultra Violet in her fabulous Atlanta Dungeon. She offers overnight and weekend sessions...so no hotel for me the next time I am in Atlanta!

Atlanta Dungeon

Mistress Ultra Violet

#1127 - 03/02/16 11:56 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Totally agree, I have had the good fortune ti see Mistress UV twice. I think she is amazing!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1173 - 03/08/16 05:31 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: Sissybuttslave]
scatmancrothers Offline

Does anyone know if she allows ftt?

#1176 - 03/08/16 09:24 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I think you may want to inquire via email
Mistressultraviolet@aol.com
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#18235 - 12/08/22 01:00 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
Regular

Update-

I Spent the Thanksgiving holidays with Friends in Atlanta this year. After the bird and black Friday, I had a chance to get reacquainted with my favorite Atlanta Mistress. I'm pleased to say after six years, she's more lovely than ever. Time seems to stand still for her movie star good looks.

Mistress Ultra Violet joyously subjected me to some of the most intense cbt & nipple torture I've ever experienced. The session in it's entirety, left me with a huge smile on my face, and a set of wonderfully sore balls & nipples. She's without a doubt, a must see mistress.

#18251 - 12/09/22 10:14 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
wildebeest Offline

Originally Posted By cbtlover
Update-

I Spent the Thanksgiving holidays with Friends in Atlanta this year. After the bird and black Friday, I had a chance to get reacquainted with my favorite Atlanta Mistress. I'm pleased to say after six years, she's more lovely than ever. Time seems to stand still for her movie star good looks.

Mistress Ultra Violet joyously subjected me to some of the most intense cbt & nipple torture I've ever experienced. The session in it's entirety, left me with a huge smile on my face, and a set of wonderfully sore balls & nipples. She's without a doubt, a must see mistress.

Thanks for the update. I wonder if she travels to the DC area?

#18300 - 12/25/22 12:03 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: scatmancrothers]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By scatmancrothers
Does anyone know if she allows ftt?

She is amazing. I've had several opportunities to serve her. Unfortunately, she always said no to my FTT requests.

#18311 - 12/28/22 05:31 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: wildebeest]
Regular

Ask her. She is very easy to communicate with.

#18383 - 01/20/23 10:23 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
Spear Head Online   content

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By cbtlover
Update-

My hat's off to you. You sure know how to celebrate a Holiday.

#18780 - 05/05/23 06:33 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet of the Atlanta Dungeon! [Re: cbtlover]
Spear Head Online   content

Loc: NYC
I will be traveling through Atlanta in June. Is she as beautiful in person as she is in pictures?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34487 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas