by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1829 - 08/25/16 07:58 PM Review of Mistress Ayn
ferr9999 Offline

I have been sessioning with Mistress Ayn for just shy of a year now and simply cannot say enough good things about Her.

While the plethora of positive reviews I read about Her before our first session describe Her unmatched abilities with a whip, a strap-on, or any of Her other toys, my favorite part of our sessions together is our mental connection. She is a master at getting inside of your head. Her ability to read me in the moment and carry me through our journey is nothing short of incredible. I was relatively new to the scene, unsure of myself, and fighting hard against years of shaming for my desires. My kinks include verbal humiliation and Mistress Ayn finds that perfect balance between the humiliation I crave along with the underlying acceptance I need to feel safe in the moment. She continually pushes my limits and also listens intently to post-session feedback, which is evidenced by the fact that we connect more and more with each session.

In fact, (and I believe this to be important) the few other Dommes I have sessioned with rarely invited feedback at all, let alone encourage it. This might not seem like a big deal but Her professionalism inside the dungeon is matched outside of the dungeon (during scheduling, feedback, etc.) and FAR surpasses anyone I have ever sessioned with. I am never made to feel like an afterthought, which sadly, is how some other Dommes have made me feel when communicating in between sessions. In essence, it's very obvious that Mistress Ayn enjoys what she does and cares about Her clients.

She truly is a master of Her craft!

www.mistressayn.com

#1835 - 08/27/16 12:52 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn [Re: ferr9999]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you for your kind words, ferr9999. We have had some pretty cool sessions - varying greatly in their context - but with the same underlying theme. I look forward to continuing our adventures and working on the acceptance of this part of you.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1865 - 09/08/16 09:49 PM Re: Review of Mistress Ayn [Re: ferr9999]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Fer9999 - I totally agree with you, the connection and verbal play is very important to the enjoyment of the session. as subbies, we need to be communicative via verbal comments (maybe high pitched sissy moans) and bodylanguage, so the Dommes we serve get a good picture of what is is working! I am jealous of your multiple sessions w Mistress Ayn and hope to be able to session with her in the near future.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (furfan, Slv4u, Domina M, cbtlover, Chi61, Dominions, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Soapy, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, CelesteTaylor, porkster, broom, Mistress Tissa, langerr, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, Chuck123, GrimmX, tosser, Bruce88, Eastbabyhuey, Bound ashtray Man, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, MsKittyLaReaux, Madam Jess, palmer, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, ChicagoSlicker, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, midlet, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Lady Velvet Steel, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, kefxb24, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30137 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine