04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18285 - 12/23/22 12:49 AM Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review)
KinkRaptor Offline

Just had a FT session with Lilith Kat! (First time)

Hey guys!
I just wanted to say here, that I just had my first ever full toilet experience, I went to a dominatrix (Lilith Kat). She is based in LA, Anaheim, and Vegas.
(She’s also a hot goth tattooed vampire with permanent fangs and you may see her at Bondage and vampire balls, sometimes even at Bar Sinister)

First time I saw her was at a vampire/Bondage ball, she was absolutely stunning, I didn’t even know she was a dominatrix that does FT until later and I was like “THAT’S HER??? I NEED TO BOOK HER!”

I’m also happy to announce I consumed everything she fed me without throwing up, something I was worried about having not done it before, I’ll give some tips on that below.

In the past I had only experienced consuming golden, and for years I’ve wanted to try full with brown. Like, almost a decade now I’ve had fantasies of being a full toilet, never had the courage to actually go out and do it before, and partners haven’t been too cooperative on this venture, so a professional seemed the way to go.

I was very worried that I wouldn’t be able to handle it, that it would be too gross in reality, I was kind of hoping it would be so gross I would never want to do it again, unfortunately I loved it.

I was worried this could be dangerous, so I reached out to Lilith and she assured me it was safe, she’s clean, and that she does it all the time.

My thinking is, if it’s safe enough to be in their body without them being sick or having any transmittable diseases, it’s safe for you as well.

So we scheduled a session, she is very short with her responses, usually one or two words, which adds a lot of mystery and feels very dominating.

I was very worried about throwing up or getting nauseous, so based on some Reddit advice I took some non- drowsy ginger Dramamine (similar to Gravol), and I also took some pepto bismo for good measure. This seemed to work.

I also drank some electrolyte water earlier to make sure I would stay hydrated, and tried to wake up my stomach so that I would be hungry with small bites of crackers and mints.

In person Lilith Kat is extremily beautiful, even more so than her pictures/videos somehow, and she is also very friendly and accommodating.

She had me get undressed, made me worship her feet, then her ass.

She informed me that she was drinking coffee before the session to make herself have to go.

She made me stick my nose in her ass, and I could vaguely smell what was coming, it smelled delicious. Like a certain heaviness in the air the almost reminds me of cooking pizza. She told me to kiss the ass that feeds me.

Then she had me lay down and told me she was going to pee first.

She half stood/crouched above me which made her pussy lips part and open up like bat wings and let it stream into my mouth, her pee tasted great! It was strong salty, not too strong, but also had enough flavor to not just be water.

Then she asked if I was ready for my meal. I was honestly super nervous and terrified, that kind of “oh no this is reality” thing set in, and I was really hoping I would be able to do it.

It came out directly into my mouth, it was soft/creamy brown, I tried swallowing right away to make more room in my mouth but it filled up then piled on my face.

People online said it’s best to start slow, this was not an option for me, I was trying/forced to swallow as much as I could as it came. I think this is better than starting slow. If I stopped and tried to process it she would say “keep eating”

The flavor was way better than I had expected, there were sort of chunky vegetables in it (she’s vegetarian) that made for a nice texture, almost like carrots or hard lettuce in mushy refried beans, she informed me later that she had eaten a Mediterranean pita bowl, and a bunch of del taco.

It’s hard to describe the flavor and smell, for some reason I’m almost reminded of the heaviness of pizza, but like, when I burp I definitely get the del taco aftertaste. Definitely earthy like people describe, kind of earthy and sweet vegetable wrap and beans sort of thing.

Anyways, so, it was easier than I thought to swallow everything in my mouth, but then I had to swallow everything laying on my mouth as she kept pushing it in, it was harder to swallow, not because it tasted bad or had weird texture, but just because it’s a lot going in your mouth and down your throat at once.

Once I finished that she had to go again.

I very nearly gagged, almost could have thrown up, but I think it’s less about that it’s poop and more like, if someone keeps shoving mashed potatoes in your mouth, you’re going to gag, they could be the best mashed potatoes in the world but you still might throw up.

But I managed to hold it in.

She pooped in my mouth 2-3 separate times.

She then helped me wash it down with some more pee.

Lilith then told me I could jerk off with the little bit of scat still in my mouth.

I made sure not to cum, because I’ve heard it can get gross if you get the “post nut clarity”.

So I just enjoyed the taste, touching myself as she told me everything she ate.

She told me I did good and showed me the floor, complimented me for not leaving any mess to clean up.

Then she let me use a shower to try to get it all off. It’s hardest to get it out of hair, but it still washed off easy.

On the drive home I kept having the flavor in my mouth and the best burps ever.

Honestly it was seriously my favorite meal.

Even after I came later I still enjoyed the burps.

I would say, I worried that this experience would be gross and that people online just make it sound not that bad, but in reality it really is not that bad, people fear monger scat saying it’s gross and dangerous, but so far I’m fine, and I honestly don’t think it’s as gross as people make it out to be, gross in a kinky way yes.

3 hours later I had to use the restroom, burps are almost gone, no nausea or stomach pain, I feel fine honestly.

Was it expensive? Yes, but honestly finally doing it, and from somebody who does it right, it’s just so freeing, and so worth it. Now I can stop wondering. Only problem is, this might be addictive. I already want to do it again haha.
It was the best meal I’ve ever had, well worth the money.

Anyways, I highly recommend Lilith Kat if you want a Full Toilet experience or any other domination from a hot goth BDSM vampire.

I’m Honored for Lilith to be my first full toilet mistress, and humbled to be her toilet!

#18287 - 12/23/22 05:39 AM Re: Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review) [Re: KinkRaptor]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Great review! I've fantasized about Lilith Kat for years.

Her info... https://linktr.ee/misslilithkat

#18297 - 12/25/22 12:53 AM Re: Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review) [Re: KinkRaptor]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

I have had a 20+ year love/hate relationship with FT. It is addicting.

Thanks for your review. I had considered Lilith Kat, but she's got far too many tats and body mods for my tastes.

#18301 - 12/26/22 10:21 AM Re: Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review) [Re: EvedLeNashim]
KinkRaptor Offline

That’s part of why I find her so hot! I love her tattoos, and she was hot before the body mods, but she’s certainly a flawless dream

#18302 - 12/26/22 10:21 AM Re: Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review) [Re: cbtlover]
KinkRaptor Offline

Thanks for adding the link!

#18308 - 12/26/22 10:54 PM Re: Lilith Kats Full toilet! First time! (Review) [Re: KinkRaptor]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By KinkRaptor
That’s part of why I find her so hot! I love her tattoos, and she was hot before the body mods, but she’s certainly a flawless dream

Viva la difference. I think she probably was quite lovely until she covered it all up with that ink and those fangs.

Edited by EvedLeNashim (12/26/22 10:55 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34572 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina