04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#18124 - 11/14/22 06:29 PM Re: reviews, in general [Re: AspX]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By AspX
Maybe I am now being a little oversensitive but in what way did what I said (and quoted above) come across as you having anything less than a stellar reputation and reviews?

I feel like my explanation of my perception of your comparison doesn't belong in this thread. I will send you a private message.

Quote:
I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

I wasn't clear. When I say "fishy" I meant that the Domme is simply asking her clients to go write reviews for her. Yes, they may be accurate reflections of their experiences, but it also introduces questions about ethics and how accurate they are when one has to keep asking.

Quote:
You and I have had a debate in the past about how you feel that the reviews you post about yourself on your own website somehow have more validity than those posted on these sites.

I do not remember ever saying this. It does not sound like something I would say, as I recognize that my having the bulk of my testimonials on my own site means that some people will think I am probably just writing them (which is not the case, by the way) and therefore may seem *less valid* by some.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (11/14/22 06:30 PM)

#18125 - 11/14/22 08:19 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: Mistress Aurianna]
GoodSub4u Offline

Hello, I have just gone on your site and submitted the form you have on there.

I had sessioned with many of the Mistresses at the Royal Castle. The names coming to mind are Paulina, Paige and Vixen.

#18133 - 11/15/22 11:02 PM Re: reviews, in general [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

Quote:
I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

I wasn't clear. When I say "fishy" I meant that the Domme is simply asking her clients to go write reviews for her. Yes, they may be accurate reflections of their experiences, but it also introduces questions about ethics and how accurate they are when one has to keep asking.

Honestly I don't think most subs realize that a "review" is possible until you make them aware of it, I have a ton of reviews because I asked them to write one, and not telling them "talk about how great I am specifically in My favor", just telling them how to get to review sites and join. I don't see anything wrong/"fishy" with that.

Edited by Mistress UV (11/15/22 11:04 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18134 - 11/16/22 07:27 AM Re: reviews, in general [Re: Mistress UV]
BootyWarrior Offline
Occasional

I agree. Businesses, especially hotels are always asking for reviews. If I had a bad session with a domme, I would not review her or may wait a bit and then just in general recommend against sessioning with her without divulging too much specifically.

#18139 - 11/17/22 11:15 AM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
kefxb24 Online   content

That is correct. Step up and take one for the team, especially if you have not done so in the past. Everyone gets a turn at blazing the trail.

#18141 - 11/17/22 06:24 PM Re: reviews, in general [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Honestly I don't think most subs realize that a "review" is possible until you make them aware of it,

I think you're right. I also think that, as I mentioned in my own forum, most clients aren't really "lifestylers" and don't have an interest in joining boards like this and making connections in the community. They come for their session and go back from whence they came.

Quote:
I have a ton of reviews because I asked them to write one, and not telling them "talk about how great I am specifically in My favor", just telling them how to get to review sites and join. I don't see anything wrong/"fishy" with that.

Fair enough.

#18146 - 11/19/22 07:55 AM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: AspX]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By AspX
Search for the names in the review section here and over at The Hang on MaxFisch.com. Mistress Aurianna has been active and interacting with us on these boards lately.

Unfortunately, the only Domme I have experienced in Philly has been retired for a few years (and I actually don't even recall her name). Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews. Miss Victoria Cayne also has an incredible reputation with lots of reviews but she closed down her Philly dungeon at the end of 2020, so I don't know how much she still visits the area.

I know its not exactly what you were looking for but I hope that helps a little at least.

I see MVC for sessions in Philadelphia regularly. It's true that she gave up the (amazing!) dungeon space she shared in Central PA with Ava St. Marks. We mostly play in hotels now, though she took me to a beautiful, privately owned play space out in the wilds of Pennsyltuckey last spring. I just saw her again last Thursday. *Happy sigh!* What an incredible session! Still basking in the afterglow! smile

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#18147 - 11/19/22 08:18 AM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

I've sessioned with Lady Rouge. She's beautiful, smart, sincere, creative, and has a great personality. It was an enjoyable session and she has a really nice play space with lots of cool gear. She was just starting out when I sessioned with her a couple of years ago. My honest impression was that she was still learning the ropes back then, but I thought she had a ton of potential. If I wasn't seeing MVC exclusively right now, I'd definitely go back and see Lady Rouge again. I had a lovely time meeting her and playing with her.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#18148 - 11/19/22 07:58 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: kefxb24]
GoodSub4u Offline

I have reached out to Aurianna through her website. We had a virtual meet and greet on zoom. So far I really like her personality and think she may be a good fit for me. Once I arrange a session I will come back with a full report ha ha

#18155 - 11/20/22 03:52 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: AspX]
mvcwebslave Offline

Hello Asp,
Miss Victoria Cayne ‘s home base Is In Philadelphia and has been for several years. I am here to clarify this very inaccurate and false information and not to clutter up the thread. My Mistress is extremely busy with all her travel to Boston, New York, & Chicago along with lots of other places. She is based here in Philadelphia and has a play space as well as her “mobile dungeon” which I have also been extremely fortunate and enlightened to experience both.

I’ve also heard great things about all of these Philadelphia Mistresses but have only served her here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34480 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora