Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#17989 - 10/29/22 04:03 PM GS as an honor?
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Was talking to a Domme recently as I was driving her to a session and she made this comment...

Quote:
"He wants humiliation then he mentioned GS, like it is humiliating to be pissed on... But, it's not... It's an honor to be pissed on by me.

To be clear, she wasn't joking or trying to be funny (it can absolutely be read that way, but in the conversation it was obvious that she was actually bitching about his attitude towards it a little.

My question is whether people agree or disagree with the Domme with their own attitudes on GS (or even FTT). For you (giving or receiving), do you consider it to be an intimate act that should be viewed as an honor to recieve or a disgusting act meant to degrade and humiliate the receiver?

Was this always your attitude towards the act, or did it change over time as you participated in it more?

#17991 - 10/30/22 03:58 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: AspX]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
For me, receiving a GS is a reward. As i do adore her a lot, i never hesitate trying to drink as much as i can. When she aims at my body, towering high above me, marking me as her property, i kind of feel sorry for all the wasted piss…

#18003 - 11/02/22 10:53 AM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: AspX]
BootyWarrior Offline
Occasional

I consider it to be. I mean, in many cases, you are drinking right from the source and get a nice view and this activity usually precedes self release in session.

I say it's an honor because I don't request it if I see an older domme, say 44 or older and have not had it from one ethnic group of dommes and not sure if I would want to even try it from them.

#18030 - 11/03/22 12:02 AM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: Slv4u]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By Slv4u
For me, receiving a GS is a reward.

Thank for the reply... I can definitely see it as an honor if you view it as a reward for your service.

#18033 - 11/03/22 12:12 AM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: BootyWarrior]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By BootyWarrior
I consider it to be. I mean, in many cases, you are drinking right from the source and get a nice view and this activity usually precedes self release in session. /quote]

Thanks for your reply.. can definitely see it that way.

[quote=BootyWarrior]I say it's an honor because I don't request it if I see an older domme, say 44 or older and have not had it from one ethnic group of dommes and not sure if I would want to even try it from them.

Ok... Now you've lost me... In general, wtf? Do you think that different ethnic groups or older women have different internal plumbing or something?

If it is an honor and not humiliation then is it that you don't want to be honored by theae women? I could somewhat understand if you think 8t is humiliating and you are prejudiced in some major ways so that being humiliated by someone you consider to be inferior is a hard limit. But, I really don't understand this answer as a whole and would appreciate it if you could clarify what you were trying to say

#18054 - 11/03/22 10:36 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: AspX]
BootyWarrior Offline
Occasional

I like seeing what I like seeing. It could simply be more of a mental thing than anything. I shouldn't have to consume a gs from every domme I see just to be fair. I don't really think it matters. It's a private thing.

And yeah, if it's an older domme, I might like strapon with them and other activities, but I'm just not gonna be as excited to look up and see where my golden shower is coming from with them as I would be with a nice younger domme. I don't know how it would taste with an older domme, but let me know what you find out. I don't feel like trying just for the sake of trying.

I don't go down certain roads and over explain my stance in every category and offend anyone. You seem smart, so I'll let you infer what you want about who else I avoid getting a gs from.

#18064 - 11/07/22 10:58 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: AspX]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By AspX
My question is whether people agree or disagree with the Domme with their own attitudes on GS (or even FTT). For you (giving or receiving), do you consider it to be an intimate act that should be viewed as an honor to recieve or a disgusting act meant to degrade and humiliate the receiver?

I don't offer GS professionally but I'm a big piss top. I agree that it's an honor.

Quote:
Was this always your attitude towards the act, or did it change over time as you participated in it more?

Always felt this way.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (11/07/22 10:58 PM)

#18077 - 11/09/22 08:07 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
BootyWarrior Offline
Occasional

Would you consider making an exception for me with doing gs during session? As a client, I'm very polite and also rarely late.

#18123 - 11/14/22 06:18 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: BootyWarrior]
AspX Online   content
Sage

You're "rarely" late and have no problems pushing the professional limts a Domme has clearly laid out. Everything that a Pro looks for...

Seriously, do you even have a clue how offensive what you asked is? If I was a Domme, not only would you not get a special favor like that, you would get refused a normal session.

#18126 - 11/14/22 10:16 PM Re: GS as an honor? [Re: AspX]
BootyWarrior Offline
Occasional

Trust me dude, I would not want a session with you. I prefer women.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34495 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato