04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#18086 - 11/11/22 09:05 AM The Gallery R in Philadelphia
GoodSub4u Offline

I am newly back into the scene and have been asking for recommendations. The majority of my experience came from the original Den on Iniquity in NYC, the Royal Castle and Old English Chambers in Philadelphia. Someone suggested The Gallery R. I have checked out the site and there were a few dommes on there that caught my interest. Has anyone ever sessioned with any of the following: Mistress Rita, Mistress Lilithx, Mistress Chloe Fresh, Lady Rouge, Mistress Vex or Mistress Aurianna?

If so would you recommend them? Why or why not?

#18088 - 11/11/22 01:46 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
VaxxedToTheMaxx Offline

Take one for the team and let us know. I hear that Mistress Auriana will happily pee inside your mouth and possibly more. Enjoy.

#18089 - 11/11/22 02:14 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: VaxxedToTheMaxx]
GoodSub4u Offline

Is there somewhere I can see reviews on her or anything like that?

#18090 - 11/11/22 03:13 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
VaxxedToTheMaxx Offline

No, taking one for the team means that you are trying something unknown on behalf of the team. Do some in person research for us.

#18091 - 11/11/22 03:20 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: VaxxedToTheMaxx]
GoodSub4u Offline

Ha ha I see what you did there. You want me to be the guinea pig huh?

#18099 - 11/13/22 02:28 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Search for the names in the review section here and over at The Hang on MaxFisch.com. Mistress Aurianna has been active and interacting with us on these boards lately.

Unfortunately, the only Domme I have experienced in Philly has been retired for a few years (and I actually don't even recall her name). Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews. Miss Victoria Cayne also has an incredible reputation with lots of reviews but she closed down her Philly dungeon at the end of 2020, so I don't know how much she still visits the area.

I know its not exactly what you were looking for but I hope that helps a little at least.

#18104 - 11/13/22 08:19 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: AspX]
GoodSub4u Offline

Thank you for the suggestion. I will certainly take your advice.

#18106 - 11/14/22 09:30 AM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: GoodSub4u]
Mistress Aurianna Online   content

Occasional

Hello! I saw your post and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Mistress Aurianna. I offer sessions at the Gallery. It’s an awesome place with many rooms. I’m not sure what you are into but you can check out my website to see if you think we may be compatible. I also can’t say enough good things about the other dommes there as well. They are all so unique.

I started off my career at the Royal Castle. Do you remember who you used to see there? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Mistress Aurianna

#18114 - 11/14/22 03:37 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: AspX]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By AspX
Unfortunately, the only Domme I have experienced in Philly has been retired for a few years (and I actually don't even recall her name). Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews. Miss Victoria Cayne also has an incredible reputation with lots of reviews but she closed down her Philly dungeon at the end of 2020, so I don't know how much she still visits the area.

I wasn't going to comment on a post about Gallery R so as not to look like I'm trying to "poach", but I just wanted to say something about this comment.

This is not an attempt to refute what you or anyone else has to say about Ms. Victoria Cayne, but I too have an incredible reputation, not just in Philly, but from subs who have come to session with me from all over the country. I too have lots of reviews. Your perceptions may come from what you seen on these boards (Domina & MF), which may not be an accurate picture since, in my experience, most clients are not "lifestyle" types who join forums to converse and write reviews. And, because of this, when I see a Domme get a steady stream of reviews I actually see that as more fishy than one who has only a few.

Just a little food for thought about relying too much on what you see posted in forums.

#18122 - 11/14/22 06:06 PM Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia [Re: Mistress Tissa]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

I too have an incredible reputation, not just in Philly, but from subs who have come to session with me from all over the country.

Originally Posted By AspX
Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews.

Maybe I am now being a little oversensitive but in what way did what I said (and quoted above) come across as you having anything less than a stellar reputation and reviews?

As for MVC, I have never had the experience of sessioning with her but I have supported her touring for years and have had many private conversations with subs about their experiences beyond what is published in reviews because of that.

I was not meaning to compare the two of you, only to provide names of Dommes in Philly who I respect and recommend based on their reputations... Which in some cases are driven by reviews on these boards from people I respect (rather than those who have 4 posts all about a single Domme).

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
when I see a Domme get a steady stream of reviews I actually see that as more fishy than one who has only a few.

I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

You and I have had a debate in the past about how you feel that the reviews you post about yourself on your own website somehow have more validity than those posted on these sites. I disagree with that but don't want to relitigate that rather than just respectfully disagreeing, but I do think your general attitude towards public reviews (as reflected in that position) is very relevant in regards to your statement above.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34478 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn