I just had the most incredible session with Mistrix Sade in NY.
https://www.mistrixsade.com/
I've been exploring my submissive nature with both lifestyle and professional Dominants for over 35 years and I can say without doubt this was one of the most natural and satisfying experiences I've ever had. She truly blew me away. I never wanted to leave.

Mistrix Sade was a relatively out of character choice for me as I do not have a hair fetish and have never really gone for such a natural look. Yet I had followed her for a while on Twitter and something inexplicable drew me to her. Let me tell you that she is absolutely stunning in person. And her confidence in her natural beauty in it's untamed glory is simply intoxicating. Her lush hirsute body is magnificent, she has a lovely face, piercing eyes, and is just totally comfortable in her skin.

Her calm, poised, and self-assured manner is perfectly mesmerizing. She does not need to raise her voice for you to know she has you wrapped around her finger and willing to do anything in your power to please her. At least this was my experience. But I am slave-wired, more than a fetishist or masochist.

I will not go into the details of the session as I feel these are intimate matters between two people. But I will say her studio is beautiful, extremely well equipped, clean, private, easily accessible, and in a very safe neighborhood. She is 100% professional all the way with her communication and instruction. She also strikes me as a genuine and decent person who just happens to relish in her dominant, kinky nature. She seemed to really enjoy herself and was interested in creating true connection. She definitely pushed me, but I never once felt unsafe. She gave me the space to be me in the purest sense. What a tremendous gift.

I will definitely be seeing her again. I suggest you check out her site and if you feel your compatibilities line up, it would be worth every bit of your time and effort to apply. Approach with the awe, respect, and deference she deserves and I'm sure you'll be as mind blown as I was.