04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#17890 - 10/04/22 11:13 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: TheDriver]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By TheDriver
Actually when she called me a grumpy old bastard, it made me laugh and realize she is probably right......again. I had hoped sharing her comment might lighten the mood and allow you and others to have a laugh on me as well......not at Buffalo's situation, but at my misinterpretation and admission that my wife understood you completely and I apparently did not.

I realize that some might read my comment as judgmental because they assume that I don't feel sympathy for them but scorn. You seemed to be one of those people, and your response read as your trying to be diplomatic about what you thought I meant, which, along with your sharing your wife's thoughts, I appreciate.

#17938 - 10/13/22 10:13 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
Mistress Zaida Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
I use airline gift cards all the time. Costco has southwest on sale and they regularly also have Alaska. Target has Delta and Southwest, probably United too.

I believe you can also get a visa gift card, and edit the billing address directly through Visa so you can process it through the airlines website. I haven't done this.

I have purchased flights using my Cash app card, which does not have my legal name associated to it but my address. You can deposit cash onto it, or just have subs pay for it.

I don't think it's smart collecting numerous cards over the course of a couple of months. Just get the $500 card(s) when it's time to book?

your only place in this world is underneath my ass, serving me however I choose to use you

#17943 - 10/13/22 05:17 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Mistress Zaida]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress Zaida
I use airline gift cards all the time. Costco has southwest on sale and they regularly also have Alaska. Target has Delta and Southwest, probably United too.

I believe you can also get a visa gift card, and edit the billing address directly through Visa so you can process it through the airlines website. I haven't done this.

I have purchased flights using my Cash app card, which does not have my legal name associated to it but my address. You can deposit cash onto it, or just have subs pay for it.

This is interesting, Mistress Zaida. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
I don't think it's smart collecting numerous cards over the course of a couple of months. Just get the $500 card(s) when it's time to book?

I agree. It seems like something they might regard with suspicion.

#17947 - 10/14/22 02:09 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Mistress Zaida]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Thank you that is helpful information.

As for buying $500 worth of cards at once I would not want a big charge like that on a charge card. It’s easier or better for me to buy $25 or $50 cards mixed in with other purchases over time and hide the cards. My wife is not going near my hockey gear or similar stuff.

#17956 - 10/16/22 05:57 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By buffalo
It’s easier or better for me to buy $25 or $50 cards mixed in with other purchases over time and hide the cards. My wife is not going near my hockey gear or similar stuff.

Everyone's situation is different, but I don't understand why you wouldn't do the same with squirreling away cash with your hockey stuff then either paying that to the airline at an airport or buying a single card with that saved cash when you are ready to book (if you can find a place that sells variable denomination airline cards, then you can buy one for the exact amount of the flight when you are ready to book... This is something I do with Amazon cards to buy a gift for someone on my Asp account).

Is it that your method is buying the $25 airline card when you are already buying stuff at Target (for example) so the $83.43 credit card charge your wife sees looks "normal" & the only risk is if she actually sees the itemized receipt (or finds the stash of 15 physical airline cards)?

If you are buying airline gift cards then that locks you in to using a specific airline (which may be totally ok in your situation.. but not what you want according to other parts in this thread). But, if you go this way then why keep them at all since they have no value outside of that airline and the physical cards are a risk even if they are in a place she generally doesn't look? Why not buy them and immediately deposit them with the airline when you get them (unless you plan on booking without using an airline account)?

If anyone sees and questions this (including the airline), then you can say it's your own personal savings/travel account and that "this is how I do it to insure I will travel instead of that money being used for other stuff". It seems to me that this is a better and less suspicious way of doing it than storing a bunch of $25 cards and trying to apply and use them against a single flight when you book it.

Here is a decent reference for you for working around things: https://wallethub.com/edu/cc/book-flight-without-credit-card/25851

#17960 - 10/17/22 11:28 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’ll try to answer your questions.

It’s difficult for me to squirrel away cash and I need the cash for the session

I throw the itemised receipts away and the way our house is setup I’m not too worried about her finding hidden gift cards or cash. There’s just stuff we each have that we don’t go near the others. Not that it’s private but zero reason to go there and even reasons to avoid.

I am planning to book without using an airline account. I have an idea of which airline I am going to use but the date is months off so I’m going to wait to buy the cards.

Thanks for the link. Good article

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller