by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1790 - 08/10/16 12:07 AM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: Meredithsrogue]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Meredithsrogue
If you're worried about falling out of the device, Mature Metal offers an "anti-pullout" pin on some models. Also, go for the smallest gap between the cage and base ring -- it might be tight in the beginning, but you'll get used to it and your balls won't slip through.

Since I seem to have no filters, I will be more specific about my anatomy and why I will eventually fall out of anything AND the tighter the ring, the more painful and slow that process will be.

Men who have no real issues with device slippage tend to have sacks that hang (at least a little) and two normally formed testes. This allows the ring to wrap securely around both the base of the penis and the skin of the ballsac while the testes sit completely in front of the base ring. So, when the "cap" portion of the device is placed, it runs across the top of the ballsac with the testes hanging completely outside of the device. This makes it practically impossible for the device to slip off.

Unfortunately, that is not my anatomy. My balls are very tight to my body with very limited skin at the base for the ring that is not directly holding a testicle to go around (in fact, this issue makes me require that Dommes who wish to do CBT by tying my balls use very thin rope or string that is tied very tightly). This means that instead of my testes hanging in front of the ring, they are tight against it.

In addition, the ring has to be big enough to accommodate both my balls, but one of my balls is much smaller than the other. This means that as I naturally move around during the day (walking, sitting, etc...) the ring does apply pressure to the skin from behind the device and some passes through. Eventually, this gets to my smaller teste which does flex enough to also slip through (in an extremely slow and painful episode of ball crushing).

Once one ball has escaped the ring is now looser than it should be as it now cuts across the base of one ball and the middle of the ballsac in front of the other rather than behind both (which was the original measurement). This means that the second one will also slip out just from normal wear (but this is generally not ball crushingly painful) and once both balls are out, the device has nothing to hold on to and just slides right off.

I assume the "anti-pullout" pin is something that inserts into your urethra, like a sound, but since this is about the base of the device being pushed over the balls from behind (I.e, the movement of the leg), I don't see how that would do anything except make it more painful, and in my case, more dangerous (because eventually it is a sideways pressure rather that straight forward so the head of the "anti-pullout" device will most likely scratch the inside of the urethra).

That is not to say that these custom sized and made devices won't stop the problem in some men, I just don't think it would address my particular anatomical issues with CBT in general and long-term wearing of a chastity device if any design that I have ever seen.

Asp

#1793 - 08/10/16 08:15 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gls Offline
Occasional

Thank You Mistress Ayn for chiming in and adding Your practical knowledge and experience to this discussion.

It sounds so intriguing when one reads about it but of course what one reads on the internet does not always give the whole story.

The chastity device websites make everything seem hunky-dory and so bespoke.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
As Aspx has said, they tend to slip off (causing great pain), pinch, chafe, wake you up in the middle of the night (which I actually find a plus) and cause hygiene issues.

i am not surprised that You would enjoy a sub missing out on a good nights sleep however the hygiene issue is a significant concern.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Whether a device fits has a lot to do with a subs anatomy. What works for one sub, won't work for another. If you have a "turtle", forget about it. If you have a foreskin, it's probably best to forget about it. If you have huge balls, forget about it.

In other words a non circumcised,sub with huge balls needs to find a new fetish to explore, or just do the right thing and put themseleves in the hands of their Competent and all knowing Mistress

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Domina M, Cheyenne, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32022 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine