by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1764 - 08/06/16 03:25 PM Playing with Chastity
gls Offline
Occasional

There seems to be a subculture (pun intended) regarding chastity. It seems to be more common among couples in LTR and owned slaves.

Is this something that is sometimes used by a Dominatrix between session with a regular sub. i am not thinking of months on end but more of a few days between sessions.

Does anyone have any experience or thought in this area?

IF you area sub did you bring your own device to the session or did the Domme have one she used on you for the few day?

What are the issues controls used by the Domme with this type of between session session?

#1765 - 08/07/16 12:09 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have had many Dommes use this to extend the session/service experience and own a device (cb6000). Some Dommes get a nice rush out of having that extended control and power over me. Some are really doing it as a way to provid "extra value" to me as a client. Most importantly in all these scenarios is that I only communicate about the service in a limited and agreed upon way.

To put it in perspective, chastity is not a fetish of mine. Instead it is categorized on my play list as "Things that I don't enjoy just for themselves, but do enjoy as service to a Mistress who enjoys having me do them" (yes, I do actually have a list of all major fetish activities that is sorted into 6 different categories that I provide to Dommes before we play). I also have a physical anomaly that makes wearing a chastity device an issue because after about a day in one, it literally slides off of me (this process can be extremely painful as my balls get crushed while they slide through it, so not having access to the key is a hard limit and long-term chastity is out of the question). Having said all of that, I have had many Pro Dommes do this in different ways:

Scenario 1 - I have been ordered to wear it for several days prior to a session. This has occurred with a couple of different Dommes. At first, they generally want a photo showing it on (this is past a hard limit so I refuse this request) but they do trust that I will do as asked both in and out of session and I do ask for permission if I need to remove or reset the device.

Scenario 2 - I have been ordered to wear it for several days at some random time in between sessions (usually after I have said something "lovingly disrespectful" to the Domme when we text/talk... I am not a SAM, but I am a smartass by nature and love to make people laugh so when I am not in active service I do "tweak the noses" of Dommes that I both serve and am also friends with). Again, Dommes prefer pictures, usually with numbered tags rather than locks but they trust me to do something unless I object and tend to know I am doing it because of "progress reports" about whether I need to reset or not and some whining that they tend to sadistically enjoy.

Scenario 3 - I been put in one (both mine and a Domme's birdcage device) by traveling Dommes while I was staying with them (or they were staying with me, depending upon how you look at it). This was part of my personal service to them and generally when I prove to them that I am not full of it about the damn things falling off.

Scenario 4 - I had one Domme who ordered me to bring it with me (I see her when I travel to her city) then ordered me into it as soon as I checked into the hotel (our session was a couple of days away). I was then to put the key in an envelope, take it to the front desk and leave it for her to come pick up at her leisure. Unfortunately, because of the slippage issue, I told her I had to have a copy of the key or she would have to commit to running over when there was an issue, so she dropped the idea. I even offered to have her come to the room and set the combination on the safe but instead she just had me put it on a few hours before the session (well within my comfort range) and bring the key with me to the session.

Scenario 5 - Not sure if this is applicable, but figured I would throw it in. Chastity without the device. Some Dommes have a no-touching rule for a certain period before a session (3-7 days). Others will order me to edge myself multiple times a day until the session (again usually 3-7 days) but not to orgasm (usually I am required to do this while thinking about her and our past play or looking at her pictures/video). Both are obviously on the honor system but I usually have to text or email a very short report that I have done the task when edging for her (short being the operative word, because I don't know if it comes across here but I can get very "wordy" when writing >:-) ). Punishment if I fail may be something extreme (or nothing at all because of how truthful and apologetic I am if it happens). This works because I am not a SAM (I don't enjoy pain), the Domme knows me well enough to trust that I tell the truth and I appreciate the opportunity to serve outside of the session.

So... To make a short answer long (my specialty by the way), yes... I have had this done quite often with no "extra charges" by the Dommes involved. Probably because if it was my choice, I wouldn't be doing t to begin with.

#1767 - 08/07/16 07:18 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Chastity is one of those fantasies that can be very hot in theory but problematic in practice. The problems are reduced but not completely eliminated in a LTR but it seems to me that a majority of Pro Dommes are willing to be keyholders now which was not the case a decade ago.

In a previous thread I remarked that I once wore a device for a week but found it too uncomfortable/restrictive and gave up on the whole idea which had been only a medium strength fantasy.

#1770 - 08/07/16 09:41 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Chastity is kind of a new fantasy for me, and i am enjoying it, but i have not been able to be in chastity for an extended period yet. i do enjoy being in chastity before a session and getting a lap dance In a stripclub before a session. i enjoy telling the dancers about my chastity and pending service. This play kind of sets the humiliation stage for me.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1772 - 08/08/16 09:53 AM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: Sissybuttslave]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Sissybuttslave
i do enjoy being in chastity before a session and getting a lap dance In a stripclub before a session. i enjoy telling the dancers about my chastity and pending service.

Had something like this occur once. Had a five hour drive to see a Domme in Chicago. She put me in chastity for the drive then picked the nastiest strip "club" she could find on the way (it was actually a bookstore with a room for the stripper). I was instructed to get a private dance then inform the stripper of my predicament and to follow her Instructions if she had any (sounds really hot, right?).

Stripper just looked at me uncomprehendingly and tried to up sell me to a blowjob. Ahh... Vanillas... What can you do with them?

#1780 - 08/08/16 11:22 AM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Chastity play can be great fun leading up to a session or during a multi-day event like a MindFuck. I personally don't get any joy keyholding for a distance slave and I refuse these requests.

Chastity devices themselves are very problematic. As Aspx has said, they tend to slip off (causing great pain), pinch, chafe, wake you up in the middle of the night (which I actually find a plus) and cause hygiene issues.

I have two subs I play with regularly that are truly kept in long term chastity - one by his wife and the other by an online chastity Mistress. Both remove the device daily for cleaning. Both have custom devices.

The off the rack devices are seldom adequate for even short term chastity. A week is the longest I have had a sub wear one of these. Most attempts even for this short period fail due to the device falling off or causing some issue that makes removal necessary. Because of this I use the plastic numbered locks. If the sub has to remove the device he can, without disturbing Me - and there is no "taking it off for a little bit" without Me knowing.

I have the CB2000 - CB6000, a Bon4, multiple metal devices, including the birdcage. I have used the Holy Trainer, without success. Whether a device fits has a lot to do with a subs anatomy. What works for one sub, won't work for another. If you have a "turtle", forget about it. If you have a foreskin, it's probably best to forget about it. If you have huge balls, forget about it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1781 - 08/08/16 07:41 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
Enthusiast

Hahaha @ ASPX - yes it sounds like a hot pre session activity. unfortunately sometimes the plan just doesnt work out, but worht a try right?!

#1782 - 08/08/16 07:45 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
Enthusiast

@ Mistress Ayn, Thanks for these comments, i agree with you- Chastity is a GREAT build up for a session and i could see that the only real way longer term chastity works is with a Significant other that can help in maintaining hygiene and health.
With that Said, i really like giving up that control to a Domme before a session and the humiliation of wearing it at a strip club where this embarrassing secret will be discovered!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sissybuttslave (08/08/16 07:46 PM)

#1786 - 08/09/16 10:17 AM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Good discussion and if anyone can find a solution for the "turtle" effect, can you please let me know so I can be locked up as I should be?

#1788 - 08/09/16 06:23 PM Re: Playing with Chastity [Re: gls]
Meredithsrogue Offline

Getting a proper fit is necessary for any regular wear of a chastity device. Mature Metal builds the device to your specs. It's a little tricky to measure, but as long as you get the cage right adjustments of the base ring are inexpensive. Expect to get a couple of adustments.

I recommend using something like A&D ointment on the penis when going into the cage as well as a little dab where the bottom of the base ring rests under the scrotum. This avoids the little pinches that make chastity unnecessarily uncomfortable.

If you're worried about falling out of the device, Mature Metal offers an "anti-pullout" pin on some models. Also, go for the smallest gap between the cage and base ring -- it might be tight in the beginning, but you'll get used to it and your balls won't slip through.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
321 registered (callybionic, EvedLeNashim, langerr, Moth to a Flame, Domina M, Soapy, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, porkster, Bruxelles, CelesteTaylor, Chuck123, Bruce88, artiemus1, tosser, international, TheDriver, Chi61, Dominions, denali, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, furfan, DominaAdmin, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33766 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato