04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17876 - 10/01/22 02:17 PM Had/wanted a relationship/affair with Mistress?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

An MF post called "Looking for a woman to marry - serious" inspired me to post this question on a rainy weekend for anyone to comment on. No names of course. I'll start. Two Mistresses were quite dominant women, around my age and their interest surprised me since they were rather strict. One I met through the fitness/bodybuilding area and lived across the country. She was retiring but we kept in touch and went out to dinner a couple of times after she stopped sessioning when I'd visit her city. Just before she retired intimated by actions and an offhand "if-you-were-available" comment of her interest. Separately I got another "if-you-were-available" comment from another now retired Mistress I knew well a few years later. They were not women who threw around compliments and I got along great with both of them.

Tempting? Sure... but I learned years earlier not to go there. I met a Mistress who offered other services, to put it politely. We were young, there was an immediate and mutual attraction. Soon I was no longer was a client. It was intense. She had issues, and looking back at the time I did too. It ended badly.

#17878 - 10/02/22 12:19 PM Re: Had/wanted a relationship/affair with Mistress? [Re: junglebeast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi JB,

Thank you for starting this thread. Id like to share my experiences.

Ive had 2 relationships that started as a pro Domme/client relationship. I have no idea if this is rare or common. But I certainly think its possible when two people share an intimate space. Interestingly In both situations the women shared with me how hard it was to date and find partners supportive of their work. While both situations started in a Femdom session and we did some Femdom once we moved into the relationship phase i would describe both as vanilla with minimal femdom.

In my first one i was 34 and she was 27. So fairly close in age and definitely close in maturity grin After a few sessions and a few paid “dates”. I thought we had a connection. But the relationship really blossomed when she had surgery and I Offered to come over and help her out for a few a days. From there it turned into a fairly consistent but somewhat casual relationship. It lasted a few years and we eventually drifted a part. But it ended well and i have fond memories.

The 2nd one i would describe as more complicated but i had a very deep love for her. It lasted 2 years. travel, dates, living together etc. it was incredibly fun and we were very compatible at the time . She also had some things that she needed help with and i felt good about being able to support. She was younger than me and ultimately we wanted different things out of life. It ended well. But i do occasionally look at her social media posts, i know that she has struggled with relationships and while im hesitant to judge also has started to live more of a “party” lifestyle. i think she is masking past traumas and I feel guilty that i enabled that and couldn't do more to help her.

In both situations these women still work as professional Dommes and sometimes their is an urge to reach out to both (especially the 2nd one) and setup a session. I wont ever do that because we moved well past a transactional relationship and i feel like it would be very damaging to both of us. In addition I feel if i were to go back the risk of a bad ending is almost a forgone conclusion. But the ability to do that has caused a range of complicated emotions and confusion that i talk through with a therapist regularly.

#17892 - 10/04/22 11:33 PM Re: "looking for a woman to marry - serious" [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By junglebeast
An MF post called "Looking for a woman to marry - serious" inspired me to post this question on a rainy weekend for anyone to comment on.

I left MF years ago because, ironically, it didn't seem like a place that was actually friendly to and supportive of FemDoms.

But, I'm tempted to log on and comment on this guy's post. Because he's doing what many, many other men do when looking to date a Domme.

Answering your question: I don't get into the kind of personal relationships with my clients like you're describing here. I do become more friendly and personal with them as time goes on, but I would not let that cross over into something romantic.

If, by some chance, I developed some kind of feelings for one of my clients, pursuing that would negotiated outside of the session and they would immediately no longer be my client.

#17901 - 10/06/22 01:47 AM Re: Had/wanted a relationship/affair with Mistress? [Re: junglebeast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I went over to MF and read his post. I was expecting something different it actually sounded pretty serious that he was looking to find someone into Ball busting and wants to have kids. Not sure the MF post will work but i bet there are women out there that would match with that and i hope he finds what he is looking for.

I know sometimes people feel isolated with their kinks but i think the dating pool is way bigger than people realize in many situations.

Ballbusting is one of my big kinks so is pegging. A few years back i just started telling my romantic partners this is what im into. I don’t specifically date dominant women. Most are not. But I’ve found widespread acceptance from women who are willing to try and play that role. Its been freeing and a lot of fun. In most situations they are into something specific as well and i try to satisfy their need. Two people in love should want to make the other happy

Id say My sexlife has improved as a result I think the openness makes me unique.

Deep down maybe we are all just kinky perverts

#17904 - 10/06/22 09:23 AM Re: Had/wanted a relationship/affair with Mistress? [Re: Spark]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I'm glad for you that you have found that in your life. I tend to agree that everyone is kinky to a certain extent.

#17905 - 10/06/22 12:05 PM Re: "looking for a woman to marry - serious" [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Originally Posted By junglebeast
An MF post called "Looking for a woman to marry - serious" inspired me to post this question on a rainy weekend for anyone to comment on.

I left MF years ago because, ironically, it didn't seem like a place that was actually friendly to and supportive of FemDoms.

But, I'm tempted to log on and comment on this guy's post. Because he's doing what many, many other men do when looking to date a Domme.

I wish you would, though I understand why you would not.

What you bring up in your quote sounds interesting so I wish you would go into details here, if not there.

#17908 - 10/06/22 02:28 PM Re: "looking for a woman to marry - serious" [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Soapy
I wish you would, though I understand why you would not.

What you bring up in your quote sounds interesting so I wish you would go into details here, if not there.

If you insist, Soapy laugh

#17909 - 10/06/22 05:18 PM Re: "looking for a woman to marry - serious" [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora