by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17849 - 09/21/22 03:47 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Honestly, I feel sorry for anyone who has to go to these kind of lengths to hide themselves.

#17852 - 09/22/22 05:29 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Mistress Tissa]
TheDriver Online   content

Ms Tissa
Many of us on the board have found ourselves in similar situations to the OP. Probably many of your clients as well.

Instead of the response you gave, I wish you would offer some kind of advice or something helpful......for all I know, he may be flying to see you.

Life just isn't as black and white as your response implies, at least not for me. I have grey areas that I struggle with daily. And a leg up from someone who understands is always welcome.

Best Regards
The Driver

#17853 - 09/23/22 10:22 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: TheDriver]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I was trying to decide whether to reply to her comment but your response is on the money and a lot more eloquent then anything I could say.

#17855 - 09/23/22 03:19 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: TheDriver]

Sage

Originally Posted By TheDriver
Ms Tissa
Many of us on the board have found ourselves in similar situations to the OP. Probably many of your clients as well.

Instead of the response you gave, I wish you would offer some kind of advice or something helpful......for all I know, he may be flying to see you.

Life just isn't as black and white as your response implies, at least not for me. I have grey areas that I struggle with daily. And a leg up from someone who understands is always welcome.

Best Regards
The Driver

In addition to being a Dominatrix, I offer coaching and counseling, as I've had training to be a psychotherapist. So my response comes from a place of caring about people's mental health and overall wellbeing.

I have spoken with men who are in relationships with people, sometimes for 30 or 40 or more years, who do not know they are kinky, and they have gone to great lengths to hide this. I am allowed to feel sorry for these people. I know the kind of pain it can cause. I have tried to help them find ways to discuss this with their partners, who they often haven't given a chance to listen, understand, and help them with their needs and desires.

I never implied anything was black or white, and am quite aware of how clients, including some of my own, have tried to navigate these scenarios, whether like the one I described above or something else, and have offered simple advice to work around them, even though it some of these scenarios make me uncomfortable on a personal level.

So, my advice is if you are hiding something from someone, try to talk to them about it.

#17857 - 09/23/22 05:41 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Mistress Tissa]

I guess it's a matter of interpretation. I read your initial post and it came across to me negatively.....
So I asked my wife to read your post and she said what you said.....then she looked at me and said Im just a grumpy old bastard.
Needless to say, I found that to be negative as well...

#17858 - 09/23/22 06:40 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: TheDriver]

Sage

Originally Posted By TheDriver
I guess it's a matter of interpretation. I read your initial post and it came across to me negatively.....
So I asked my wife to read your post and she said what you said.....then she looked at me and said Im just a grumpy old bastard.
Needless to say, I found that to be negative as well...

Did it remind you that you are hiding something from someone and you feel defensive or ashamed about it? Because that is likely why you felt it was negative.

I was expressing sympathy and empathy. I feel sorry for this kind of complicated situation, whatever the reason, because it doesn't or shouldn't have to be this way.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (09/23/22 07:22 PM)

#17859 - 09/24/22 08:29 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Actually when she called me a grumpy old bastard, it made me laugh and realize she is probably right......again. I had hoped sharing her comment might lighten the mood and allow you and others to have a laugh on me as well......not at Buffalo's situation, but at my misinterpretation and admission that my wife understood you completely and I apparently did not.

#17861 - 09/24/22 10:43 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: international]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

The problem with that scenario i would still have to accumulate a bunch of gift cards to pay for the flight. I do think that a benefit of these vanilla gift cards is theoretically they can be used on any airline. They are not airline specific.

#17863 - 09/25/22 10:44 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

One thing i just thought of. You might confirm you can enter multiple gift cards on a single transaction. I know the websites will take one gift card. But if you buy 5 100 dollar gift cards i dont know if you can enter multiple. You can probably mock up a transaction to find out.

#17864 - 09/25/22 09:30 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I think every airline is different when it comes to card use on their website. That’s a good idea to do a mock-up transaction.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34523 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn