by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#17834 - 09/20/22 01:27 AM Using Airline Gift Cards
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I am hoping to fly somewhere for a session within the next year. If I do this I do not want to leave a paper trail meaning I cannot use a credit card to purchase the airline tickets. I am thinking I can accumulate airline gift cards from various super markets and drug stores over a few months to use for the purchase of the flight. I wish I didnt have to use my real name but I see no way around this and as long as I use my bdsm session email address I think it will be fine.

I have a few questions for anyone here.

Is it easy to use these airline gift cards on the airlines website?

I am nervous about doing this but will have a few days window in which to schedule the session and think this will work out as far as me being able to sneak this trip in but does anyone here see something I am missing that will cause me a problem?

Thanks for any replies.

#17836 - 09/20/22 05:05 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Hmmm. Interesting question. Most airlines don’t accept cash anymore from what I can tell. Though it’s possible someone does. I travel pretty often and while I’ve not tried your scenario, my thoughts based on what I know of airlines:

On the gift cards, if you can do it with one or two gift cards versus many it may be easier. Some airlines (Southwest as example) limit the number of payment forms. Southwest only allows 3 forms of payment, so they may not accept more than 3 gift cards.

You may want to call whichever airline you are flying and ask something like “ I don’t have a credit/debit card, what are my options for purchasing a ticket”. They have almost certainly dealt with this before. If all else fails, you can also try going to the ticket counter at the airport versus phone/web. Sometimes easier in person when it’s out of the box.

#17837 - 09/20/22 05:43 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I've never used a travel gift card. But, as most airlines sell visa based gift cards, seems like they would have to accept them. Maybe call your preferred airline and ask what their policy is for multiple cards?

#17838 - 09/20/22 09:18 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
international Online   content
Artisan

I have purchased US airplane tickets with OneVanilla Gift cards in the past.
(Not to confuse with Vanilla Gift Cards !!!)
They can be bought with cash in many grocery stores, they are completely anonymous and can be used the same way as Credit/Debit Cards.
The problem is that they only work in the US and that airlines also have refused them in the past (for no other reason than that the airline didn't like it).

#17839 - 09/20/22 11:47 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

You should have no problem doing this. I have used both airline gift card and visa/MC branded gift card on airline websites with no issue.

Depending on how much you travel if you want to stay anonymous as possible you may consider booking on an airline you never use or creating a separate profile I travel a lot and have my flight information auto populate on mobile calendars and personal devices. Things like text reminders etc could create a paper trail

#17840 - 09/20/22 11:30 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Chi61]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Going to the ticket counter at the airport may actually be a good idea. I think the customer service counter would be best rather then a regular ticket counter with people trying to check in with baggage.

#17841 - 09/20/22 11:34 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: TedBCruisin]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I thought about calling but I hate calling the airlines. I guess if I am going to do this I have to research flights, schedule the session and then buy the ticket. I definitely want non stop flights. No connections.

#17842 - 09/20/22 11:36 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: international]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks. That’s a good idea but when you say airlines have refused them it puts me off from using those.

#17843 - 09/20/22 11:40 PM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you very much. I have to use whatever airline gives me the best flight options at a price I want to pay. The auto populating to a calendar makes me nervous because you never know where it will pop up. Something I’ve got to consider. Maybe booking the flight from incognito mode would prevent this.

#17844 - 09/21/22 08:04 AM Re: Using Airline Gift Cards [Re: buffalo]
international Online   content
Artisan

Well, the money isn't lost, you can still use it for other purchases if the airline doesn't accept it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller