04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17815 - 09/12/22 07:18 PM Mistress Chloe (NYC)
mark5Bnyc Online   content
Occasional

I recently had two sessions with Mistress Chloe.

What can I say that hasn't been said by so many others about Her, famously among the best of the best?

Mistress Chloe gets it like few others do. I said I have a thing for dommes smiling or laughing while torturing me. So she instructed me not to look away from her while she tortured me, bringing her face close to mine and smirking and snarking with such delight. She led me around by the belt and told me if i looked away from her visage, i would be punished.

These are two small details of sessions that contained multitudes. But they speak to a level of mastery of the details that few others possess.

Dont get me wrong, I have never had a bad session with a prodomme. But there is a reason Mistress Chloe is so beloved here among the most experienced and wizened clients. She is truly amazing.

Edited by mark5Bnyc (09/12/22 08:59 PM)

#17816 - 09/12/22 07:36 PM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: mark5Bnyc]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By mark5Bnyc

I recently had two sessions with Mistress Chloe

Dont get me wrong, I have never had a bad session with a prodomme.

Can't say the same. You are either very lucky or extremely easy to please.

#17817 - 09/12/22 08:57 PM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: The Thomas]
Occasional

Originally Posted By The Thomas

I recently had two sessions with Mistress Chloe

Dont get me wrong, I have never had a bad session with a prodomme.

Can't say the same. You are either very lucky or extremely easy to please.

Could be both heh....at least in a kink context.

Also, I have always researched dommes online, read through all their interests, and made sure they were well regarded before sessioning so I am sure that helps me (back in preweb days I imagine looking into so many dommes was much harder). Perhaps you have done the same but I just feel it's an important step to emphasize.

#17833 - 09/19/22 01:22 AM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: mark5Bnyc]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
This is not a reply... I am jumping into the middle of this discussion

Also, I have always researched dommes online, read through all their interests, and made sure they were well regarded before sessioning so I am sure that helps me.

I'm sure it does, but the one truly bad session experience I had was based on choosing a Domme after doing ALL of that (and this has nothing to do with Mistress Chloe, whom I have never had the good fortune to meet). Sometimes, you just don't click with a Domme when you session with them.

They may just communicate in a way that doesn't connect with you... They may be a service top when you really want a Domme, conversely they may be a Domme when what you really want a service top... They may truly enjoy things you don't and try to give you "their experience" of that particular play... They may not shut up the whole time, or may never really say a word, and that could really ruin the whole thing for you... They may just be having a bad day and they bring that energy into the session... and on and on with reasons that just don't show up in research.

Who knows the reason why something doesn't work, but there are definitely legendary and amazing Dommes that subs have had bad sessions with. Sometimes, it just happens no matter how much anticipation you have had and research you have done.

#17835 - 09/20/22 02:18 AM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: AspX]
Occasional

I agree with everything you said. I just meant to emphasize the importance of doing the research, but I 100% agree its not a 100% foolproof strategy. People have bad days, things dont click, I totally get how those things can happen and a session could go badly, even if nobody did anything wrong.

#18691 - 04/23/23 05:00 PM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: mark5Bnyc]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
Mistress Chloe is a truly a class act. NYC is fortunate to have Her.

#18731 - 04/27/23 01:48 AM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

That was really well written, echoing my thoughts on the matter but expressed better that I typically could.

Dommes are human, as we are, and all these things can happen and everyone should be aware of it. One of the worst things is when you detect half way through that they just really want to get "it" done and you out the door.

po

#19513 - 01/23/24 03:17 AM Re: Mistress Chloe (NYC) [Re: wllwrk4spankings]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Indeed she is smart, refined and a true professional.

Edited by Komodo (01/23/24 03:17 AM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller