04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17717 - 08/14/22 01:29 PM Chokeholds and knockouts
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

So i just did a wrestling session. It was very fun. It started off as fantasy and then she asked me to resist a little without fighting back. Her technique was awesome and i got thrown around a fair amount. Im sore today in a good but different way than after a domination session and we both worked up a very good sweat. She made a twitter post about “who needs the gym when you can have a wrestling session” which made my day. In short it was lots of fun.

Here’s my question we did a little bit of chokeholds. I would start to lose consciousness in a matter of a seconds and tapout. Has anyone gone all the way and been knocked out with this? Id be interested on exploring but the internet is a mix of information and i cant tell what is legit. Id be interested in experiences around risk and safety. Would love to hear either the dominas or the subs who have tried

#17718 - 08/14/22 03:20 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: Spark]
zxpTcEtc Offline

Seriously? You search the web to see if it's safe to cut off the blood supply to your BRAIN, and you're not sure which answers are legit?

I feel confident the ones telling you it's a bad idea are legit. smile I was asked if she could knock me out in a video scene, I declined. People do unsafe stuff all the time, but personally I can't risk the death of any more of my brain cells. LOL

#17719 - 08/14/22 05:57 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: Spark]
langerr Online   content
Regular

There are lots of guys who session with female body builders who request it and get knocked out regularly. If done right it must not be too dangerous.

Dome incorrectly or too often I can't help but think it can be dangerous.

Here's a long thread with lots of names of female body builders who do them. It started a long time ago so some of them are retired. Page 4 has a discussions about their safety.
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=188204.0

#17720 - 08/14/22 06:10 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: Spark]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Yes, it's dangerous. It certainly is play that falls under RACK. This means that it is important for you and the Domme to be aware of the risks and how to mitigate them. Are you healthy overall? Is the Domme trained in blood chokes? Are they trained in CPR just in case? These are reasonable questions to be asking.

I've have experience being KO'ed from Ju jitsu type chokes in sessions. It's always been fine (so far), but I'm sure to play with experienced people. I've actually dialed this back a bit in play, simply because I decided I didn't like being fully KO'ed. What's the fun of not being there? Instead, I do enjoy a choke that just get's me a bit woozy and more vulnerable. In the end I'm chasing an experience and IMHO a full KO is actually the absence of an experience.

But whatever you do, having the direct conversation with the Domme about risks and mitigation and feeling you are on the same page with them is important.

MMA players get KOed from chokeholds all the time. But of course, these are highly trained athletes. So results may vary. Be careful.

#17721 - 08/15/22 12:28 AM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: Spark]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I've been choked out once by a Domme but it wasn't actually in a session. Instead it was on a film set when I was trying to get her off her butt to shoot the next scene. She just decided to teach me a lesson and just walked up behind me, threw me in a chokehold and took me down in front of the other people there. It was a totally non-consensual act but I also gave into it rather than fighting once I realized what was happening.

However, she absolutely knew what she was doing. For myself, I actually was taught how to properly do a chokehold by a friend of mine who is a black belt in some form of Karate (I don't know which it was) and fought in MMA tournaments. The key to safety in a chokehold really has less to do with losing consciousness than making sure it is a proper hold applied in the proper way and is released as soon as you either tap out or drop off.

No matter what, it is definitely edge play but the real risk is that many people don't know what they are doing and will mistakenly arm bar across the front of the neck (you see this in movies ALL THE TIME). This technique can do serious damage to the trachea while they try to cut off your airway (which also takes a long time to do). However, a proper hold actually has zero pressure on the front of the neck and instead is focused on cutting off the blood supply (and oxygen it carries) on the sides/back of your neck.

Chances are if you are starting to lose consciousness in a matter of seconds, that Domme/wrestler was doing it right. But, knowing that someone really knows how to apply a chokehold before consenting to that being ok should be safety concern #1. As for my own experience, there were no after effects and I was totally fine 5 minutes after it happened (other than being pissed).

#17722 - 08/15/22 01:19 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: Spark]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
It’s probably been 15-20 years since I’ve done it but I used to do wrestling sessions once in awhile where the Domme would put me out. The thing I remember is the Domme would bring me back by slapping my face and I’d wake up in a weird panic for a second. Disoriented with an empty scared feeling just for a second until I realised where I was. I knew it was risky but I enjoyed the submissive helpless feeling. I’m old now and don’t think I suffered any negative effects. I don’t think I would engage in this activity now at my age and I am fairly sure no Domme/ wrestler would take a chance on putting someone my age out either. One more thing I was put out by a number of Dommes. They all were trained and experienced in this activity and we never discussed it before they did it.

#17761 - 08/20/22 08:16 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: buffalo]
broom Online   content
Artisan

if a choke is done right, you don't know it. you just wake up. i've never asked a domme or a session wrestler to put me out but i've gone out competitions and training. the times that i've gone out i was fighting the choke working out of it thinking i was good i've got air and then i woke up. that's a blood choke done properly.

its much different when you are surrendering control and not fighting. say going to a session wrestler and stuffing your head in there and helping her lock it in. when i did session wrestling, it kind of killed my suspension of disbelief when they used unrealistic holds like scissoring. i was always doing fantasy sessions because i'm submissive and it opened up a lot more women to session with. i would specifically ask for them to use holds like the rear naked choke, triangle or something like that.

i've never seen or brought someone around by slapping their face. that seems like something you used to see in pro wrestling. in all of the gyms i trained in, someone elevates their legs. they try to get blood flow back to the brain. unless of course, it was the result of a blow to the head.

if you want to go out and be safe about it, look for a domme with a black belt in judo or jiu jitsu. you'd be surprised at the number of women with legit world championships that do this. if there are none in your area, you might be able to find someone with an advanced belt from a reputable association. if they have it, they usually highlight it by listing black belt under so and so or brown belt under so and so. the people who have competed will have more knowledge and skill than someone that just went to a martial arts instructor to learn a specific hold or technique.

#17763 - 08/21/22 12:49 PM Re: Chokeholds and knockouts [Re: broom]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

We should make a basic list of some dommes or bb who do this in various areas, esp those with some training in MA or any similar training:
Cal,
PNW,
Floria,
NYNJ,
Georgia,
Texas

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34477 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller