by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#17752 - 08/19/22 06:01 PM Re: Churches, cemeteries [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
That is what communities like this are for. Glad we could help. No need to feel shame or apologize.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#17754 - 08/20/22 06:22 AM Re: Churches, cemeteries [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You are such a doll, Junglebeast. Thank you for understanding how sensitive of a subject this is. Please don't worry about anything. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your fun stories soon.

#17757 - 08/20/22 07:10 PM Re: Churches, cemeteries [Re: junglebeast]
broom Online   content
Artisan

thank you junglebeast. i agree this is a difficult subject and i appreciate and thank you and everyone who commented as well. i don't think this thread is really about that incident in particular. it's about people who act against the laws, norms and mores of society in a way that others find offensive. some people find that act to be therapy. i've never engaged in kink to offend. i'm thankful that i've grown to the point where i don't engage in protest acts designed to offend others. i did other things that were probably just as offensive which didn't involve kink. thankfully, as i'm no longer a teen aged boy, i've long ago moved away from doing that to more introspection and compassion.

i find this discussion to be therapy as well. perhaps another thread about kink as therapy might be better, but i think it will probably come up there as well. i think i was the one who brought it up on this thread. i apologize for that. my motivation for doing so isn't hate or a desire to offend. i'm working through my own feelings and it is more about an institution destroying people. the penalties levied both legal and social seem to be far more damaging than the crime and lack compassion.

again thank you to everyone who has posted so respectfully and thoughtfully on this thread. you have all helped me to consider different lenses. this discussion is helping me deal with my own issues related to sex, catholicism, protest, and relationships. i'd be happy to continue the discussion about some these issues in dm or threads. i appreciate everyone's views and i would like to compliment Cheyenne in particular. as an admin, you have allowed discourse to happen in a way that is respectful to all involved. i realize that this has become tedious and nauseating to some. but to me, this is something that i have been thinking about and working through for decades in therapy and counseling. the irony of this is that i have never been able to deal with my own issues in those settings as honestly as i do either here or in a session.

#17759 - 08/20/22 07:15 PM Re: Churches, cemeteries [Re: Mistress Ayn]
broom Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
That is what communities like this are for. Glad we could help. No need to feel shame or apologize.

but feeling shame is what i do Mistress! didn't i mention that i was raised catholic?

#17762 - 08/21/22 07:51 AM Re: Churches, cemeteries [Re: broom]
TheDriver Online   content

Broom
"different lenses".....Indeed!

In second grade, when Sister Mary Theresa was drilling down on the little devil on one shoulder and the little angel on the other....I think I got my first set of lenses.
Sixty years later, I still argue with those two on my shoulders........I suspect to some degree, we all do.

That's life.

You packed a lot into your post. I for one, appreciate your lense.

Best
The Driver

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (denali, Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34491 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn