04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17726 - 08/15/22 06:07 PM re safewords
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

In about what % of the time does the guy safeword out?

Of you who are dommes, do you always insist on safewords being available or do you do nonconsent, either generally or because the guy has asked for a no safewords session?

Also, for many dommes, the common safeword used for stop is red. If and when a guy says red, does that mean for you stop what you are doing and talk, stop what you are doing and move to a different activity or stop what you are doing and send the guy home, no matter much time he has paid for?

Or have you done some of these things with some guys and others with others?

#17731 - 08/16/22 10:47 PM Re: re safewords [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have never safeworded out of a session, but I have called red when things have become too much for me (including when I have felt myself start to pass out).

Sometimes the reason is obvious as the Domme is specifically pushing me to see exactly how much I can take (especially in the case of corporal) and in those cases the Domme usually just stops and moves on. Sometimes the reason is not so obvious and in those cases, she stops and asks what is going on then corrects the issue.

#17733 - 08/17/22 07:22 PM Re: re safewords [Re: ztrade]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive never used my safeword. Thats a reflection of the professionalism of the dommes that i have sessioned with over the years. They have read me and adjusted before it came to that point.

Ive only been close a few times. And in those situations it wasnt a result of extreme pain. It was more moderate pain but it was a day i wasnt into it. I remember where the domme said to me “you look like you arent into it what if we did some foot worship instead”.

If i ever used my safeword i would just expect a pause a check in and then determine if we wanted to continue.

#17738 - 08/18/22 11:17 AM Re: re safewords [Re: ztrade]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve used yellow on several occasions, just to slow stuff down

I think I’ve only used red three times. One was a pretty intense ballbusting session and after about 45 minutes of pretty hard kicking I just felt like I was done, lol. The second time was the first session I ever did in my own house which had me in a weird headspace. It was a double Domme session, again ballbusting. One of the Dommes hit me with like a hard rod type thing and it was just “ game over” about thirty minutes in. In both of those, the session ended we chatted for a bit and then went our separate ways. The third time was the first time anyone used magnets on me and the pain was so intense I literally screamed red, not realizing that it was from her pulling the magnets off. In that case, we chatted for a minute and then jumped back into the session

So all in all, pretty rare but I’ve certainly appreciated having them the times I’ve needed them!

#17777 - 08/26/22 04:24 AM Re: re safewords [Re: ztrade]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I’ve ever safe worded in a pro session but I have played privately in a CNC context. II think with pro dommes most are unlikely to push past limits unless you have a long-standing relationship.

Playing with someone with whom you have a committed relationship is different. I’ve played in the past with what we call a limit safe word. It would cause the Mistress to pause and evaluate the problem but not necessarily stop the activity. The idea was that it was primarily intended to bring safety issues like circulation or breathing problems to her attention. To add spice we agreed that use of the safe word would have a price. In the past that’s been things like a pretty severe caning that pushed me out of my comfort zone, an extended period of isolation bondage or one of my least favourites……a generous coating of capsaicin cream on my cock and balls and then being left for 30 minutes or so to experience the sensations. cry

I should point out that I would never enter into this type of scene unless it was with someone I knew intimately and trusted completely.

Edited by furfan (08/26/22 04:28 AM)

#17846 - 09/21/22 03:27 PM Re: re safewords [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By ztrade
In about what % of the time does the guy safeword out?

Zero percent.

Quote:
Of you who are dommes, do you always insist on safewords being available or do you do nonconsent, either generally or because the guy has asked for a no safewords session?

Some people misunderstand the purpose of a safeword. It's not something that I could ever ethically decide someone does not get to use, nor do I understand when someone requests a "no safewords" session. It's an indication there's an emergency, not a Domme-control switch.

Quote:
the common safeword used for stop is red. If and when a guy says red, does that mean for you stop what you are doing and talk, stop what you are doing and move to a different activity or stop what you are doing and send the guy home, no matter much time he has paid for?

I use red differently. I use it to mean that my sub or bottom can't take anymore of something but does not want me to stop the scene. I have never had anyone use red. And except for some very unusual cases, a good Dominant or top should be able to read someone before they call red.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (09/21/22 03:29 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34564 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon