04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17724 - 08/15/22 03:17 PM CBT with Mistress Julia Steele
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

I emailed Mistress Julia Steele to schedule a session. I was a lowly 47th on her top slave list. I implored her to ask what I could do to improve my standing. We arranged an appointment to improve my pathetic slave standing. As scheduled, I arrived at her beautifully appointed dungeon. Mistress told me that my greatest weakness was CBT torture. After I stripped, she had me in a standing position with my arms suspended over my head. She was going to begin by slapping and taking a crop to my penis. Unfortunately, my penis was not erect enough to “make a good target” and it had no “bounce back” after being struck.

Mistress went into nurse mode. She told me she had a new medication which could help my situation. She filled a small syringe with a med known as Bi-Mix. She injected it into the side of my penis, making sure not to hit any exposed blood vessels. Within minutes my cock began to react. The more she slapped and cropped my cock and balls the harder it became. I had the erection of a 19 year old. Soon it began to leak and I was forced to swallow any liquid that came out. Mistress was happy with the results, but determined I needed further testing.

She tied me down on my back to her long bench and secured my arms and legs. She started the torture again, the bounce back was still there. She rewarded me with a glass of her nectar and a good amount of spit. Before she went on, she said that she preferred that her slaves have “hard nipples” whenever their cocks were being punished. She took some small pins and inserted 2 of them in each nipple. I took the unpleasant pain well and my nipples passed the hardness test. She rewarded me again by kneeling above me and allowing me to worship her magnificent ass as well as her soaking wet panties.

Now the final test, could I cum while undergoing some severe torture. She began to stroke me, but not before slathering my cock with “red hot”. The burning was intense. I was screaming in agony. Yet, my penis was still reacting and I eventually let go of an ocean of cum. Mistress then had me swallow a good amount of my own goo. It was the last test. Mistress informed me that I had moved from 47th place to 43rd on her top slave list. Needless to say it looks like a lot of work to be #1.

#17725 - 08/15/22 04:23 PM Re: CBT with Mistress Julia Steele [Re: slave47]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

To be clear, this was my own prescription brought from home and used as part of the fantasy.

#17756 - 08/20/22 03:05 PM Re: CBT with Mistress Julia Steele [Re: slave47]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
I have faith that you'll make it to the top 20 some day. wink

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#17791 - 08/28/22 03:06 PM Re: CBT with Mistress Julia Steele [Re: Julia Steele]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Thank you Mistress, you make me want to be a better pervert.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34517 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina