get well soon! i read a story on literotica similar to your situation. only the hero had broken arms. https://www.literotica.com/s/accidental-fem-dom-ch-01

regarding the scenario that started this thread, i would mix the plot from deathstroke's invasion of paradise island with the 47 ronin. the amazons would be defeated and enslaved. the warriors would be slaughtered except for a small number who would be turned into comfort women. they would become depraved vile creatures who only seem to live for drugs and alcohol. this probably doesn't seem very femdom right here. but like the 47 ronin, they would be plotting their revenge while sacrificing their honor. they would slowly start enslaving their captors sexually. they would dominate key leaders among their captors until the season climax would be an orgy that would make caligula blush. the captors would think that they were in complete control, but the amazons would strike during the orgy enslaving all of the men. they would grab strapons, crops, whips etc that they had hidden around the hall prior to the orgy and brutally break the men turning them into submissive little sissys. the first season would end with all of the captors enslaved and a small cadre of amazons determined to exact revenge in season 2.

casting would include Goddess Samantha in the lead role for the amazons of course! there would also have to be a role for her pal Lady Annie Riveccio (if she could be coaxed into it). i think that there would have to be a role for Dominique Danger as an amazon as well. the cerebal amazon assassin and master strategist could be played by Mistress Ultra Violet.

what dommes do you think would make great amazons for a story like this?